December 2021 Delivery

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
How can you find out what ship your vehicle is supposed to be on?
TYD will tell you a few days before the ship arrives at port. I didn’t find out sooner than that
Sponsored

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
How can you find out what ship your vehicle is supposed to be on?
At the "On Vessel" step in TYD, the vessel name will appear just below the Estimated Completion Date for this step. This happens before this step is actually completed, apparently once the car is scheduled for a particular ship.

biohoodc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS, Tesla 3, Taycan
Country flag
What is typical turn around time for a ship at the Emden port? My CT4 is assigned to the Mediterranean Highway roro which I believe is scheduled to arrive in Emden on 21-Oct. The estimated "On Vessel" date is 05-Nov, but I can't believe the ship would be in Emden for two weeks. What is the easiest way to determine the departure date from Emden for the Mediterranean Highway?
My car is scheduled to be on that same boat...my constant, OCD tracking shows it just going in circles in the north sea. Getting very little done in anticipation of this new car.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car is scheduled to be on that same boat...my constant, OCD tracking shows it just going in circles in the north sea. Getting very little done in anticipation of this new car.
Admittedly I am not an expert at tracking the route of ro-ro vessels. But from what I can tell, the Mediterranean Highway was due to arrive in Emden a week ago on 14-Oct. So perhaps it was held up for repairs. Hopefully it will be on its way to Baltimore in a couple of days. Just out of curiosity, what is your estimated delivery date at the dealer? Mine is currently 26-Nov but originally was 19-Nov.

biohoodc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS, Tesla 3, Taycan
Country flag
Admittedly I am not an expert at tracking the route of ro-ro vessels. But from what I can tell, the Mediterranean Highway was due to arrive in Emden a week ago on 14-Oct. So perhaps it was held up for repairs. Hopefully it will be on its way to Baltimore in a couple of days. Just out of curiosity, what is your estimated delivery date at the dealer? Mine is currently 26-Nov but originally was 19-Nov.
Mine was Nov. 19, switched to the 26th a while back, and shifted back to the 19th. Based on looking at past schedules, looks like the boat should get to Baltimore ˜14-15 days after docking in Emden. If the above poster's experience holds true (2 days at port), perhaps we're looking at the 8th / 9th to be in Baltimore and on the way to the dealer. Texted my dealer a few days ago and they were hoping it would arrive a week early, so that's consistent with week of 8th delivery.

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
https://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9250220

I hope it stays in port a few days so my vehicle can join. It looks like it’s entering the port sometime over night or tomorrow based on the current location of the Mediterranean Highway.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I hope it stays in port a few days so my vehicle can join. It looks like it’s entering the port sometime over night or tomorrow based on the current location of the Mediterranean Highway.
I doubt if the same ship will dock in Baltimore and Houston.

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I doubt if the same ship will dock in Baltimore and Houston.
It would be nice if waited on little ole me. I’m in Houston. So one day from port to dealer for me.

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone else from the US (I'm in LA) have a December 10 delivery date? Want to get a sense of how realistic that could be -- my date has already been pushed back two weeks from the end of November.
I had a December delivery date until today. Ordered in June, allocation in July and initial delivery date was Dec 3. It’s since move to the 10th, 17th and today moved to January 7th. It had started the production process and that completion date jumped from Oct 22 to Nov 12 so I have to assume that’s where the delay has come from.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
I had a December delivery date until today. Ordered in June, allocation in July and initial delivery date was Dec 3. It’s since move to the 10th, 17th and today moved to January 7th. It had started the production process and that completion date jumped from Oct 22 to Nov 12 so I have to assume that’s where the delay has come from.
Probably the TPM control unit

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Probably the TPM control unit
It's funny how these trivial items are causing havoc. Was talking to a friend who works for Amazon and he said they're having all kinds of issues. Things like LEDs for remote controls which have been around forever

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's funny how these trivial items are causing havoc. Was talking to a friend who works for Amazon and he said they're having all kinds of issues. Things like LEDs for remote controls which have been around forever
Mine is stuck in production since July 19, it’s not very funny. So completion has been pushed three times from 7/30 to 9/10 to 10/15 and now 11/12. Not holding my breath anymore.

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Mine is stuck in production since July 19, it’s not very funny. So completion has been pushed three times from 7/30 to 9/10 to 10/15 and now 11/12. Not holding my breath anymore.
That’s sad. Many 2022s just started rolling off the line. I don’t believe the TPM is an issue on the 2022s based on all those on ships and just landed in the states.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’s sad. Many 2022s just started rolling off the line. I don’t believe the TPM is an issue on the 2022s based on all those on ships and just landed in the states.
It’s weird. Nobody knows what’s going on
Sponsored