shelt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S; '18 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Ugh, so mine is still in production with the completion date moved back to 11/12 (from 10/22) and my delivery date now shows 12/31 ?
Mine entered production Oct 12 with completion estimate of Oct 22. Just updated to completion of Nov 12 and Emden Nov 19. Very annoying. Delivery in California has slipped from Dec 1 to Jan 7 over the past few weeks.

MrRothIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Incoming: Taycan
Country flag
The open campaigns on the car only mention remote, accoustical simulator, tpm control unit and telephone console. I got an email back on 7/26 that the car is completed. Maybe you are right but I don’t think they would have started production if that was the case. If we can get more data points we would be able to confirm
Our TYD “schedules” are still the exact same but mines is a RWD and I dont have either of those items optioned.

How did you check the open campaigns? Dealer is saying he doesnt see anything. I also cant seem to find my VIN anymore - think they changed the website since I stopped checking daily for updates.

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Mine entered production Oct 12 with completion estimate of Oct 22. Just updated to completion of Nov 12 and Emden Nov 19. Very annoying. Delivery in California has slipped from Dec 1 to Jan 7 over the past few weeks.
I got the same dates as you now for MY22. Production supposed to be done 10/15 now it's 11/12 with ETA of 1/7/22. Also in Socal.

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
As per TYD schedule MY22 is planned to be completed “On Vessel” by Nov 11. However this morning I noticed its assigned to Mediterranean Highway even though the TYD still shows Arriving at Port (been in that status from past 2 days). Mediterranean highway is currently docked at Emden port.. what are the chances MY22 will get on it? Anyone know when its scheduled to leave the Emden?

Last edited:

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
As per TYD schedule MY22 is planned to be completed “On Vessel” by Nov 11. However this morning I noticed its assigned to Mediterranean Highway even though the TYD still shows Arriving at Port (been in that status from past 2 days). Mediterranean highway is currently at docked at Emden port.. what are the chances my car will get on it? Anyone know when its scheduled to leave the Emden? Another dumb question, there’s only one vessel correct under Mediterranean highway or multiple?
My MY22 CT4 arrived at Emden on 14-Oct and is also assigned to Mediterranean Highway with an On Vessel date of today, 22-Oct. Mediterranean Highway docked in Emden on 20-Oct and should be leaving the port soon. Hopefully, both of our cars will be onboard.

jhawks9028

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Base
Country flag
MY22 RWD w/ a decent amount of options. Ordered 31 July, froze on 3 Sep (many option changes), original delivery date was 26 Nov but it just changed to 5 Nov! We can see on the tracker that the car is being loaded onto the ship MEDITERRANEAN HIGHWAY which is cool be cause we can track the ship using AIS (vesselfinder.com). Totally stoked!

jhawks9028

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Base
Country flag
As per TYD schedule MY22 is planned to be completed “On Vessel” by Nov 11. However this morning I noticed its assigned to Mediterranean Highway even though the TYD still shows Arriving at Port (been in that status from past 2 days). Mediterranean highway is currently docked at Emden port.. what are the chances MY22 will get on it? Anyone know when its scheduled to leave the Emden?
We're car brothers! My MY22 is on that ship also! I'm getting mine delivered to Bethesda, MD. Where are you picking yours up from?

jhawks9028

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Base
Country flag
My MY22 CT4 arrived at Emden on 14-Oct and is also assigned to Mediterranean Highway with an On Vessel date of today, 22-Oct. Mediterranean Highway docked in Emden on 20-Oct and should be leaving the port soon. Hopefully, both of our cars will be onboard.
Another car brother! Quite a batch coming in on the MED HIGHWAY.

biohoodc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS, Tesla 3, Taycan
Country flag
We're car brothers! My MY22 is on that ship also! I'm getting mine delivered to Bethesda, MD. Where are you picking yours up from?
Mine is going out to Chantilly, also on Med Highway. Timelines seem to leave no buffer from when the ship is expected to arrive in Baltimore vs. arriving at the dealer. Anyone have past experience on how long port processing B'more actually takes and / or dealer processing times?

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Mine is going out to Chantilly, also on Med Highway. Timelines seem to leave no buffer from when the ship is expected to arrive in Baltimore vs. arriving at the dealer. Anyone have past experience on how long port processing B'more actually takes and / or dealer processing times?
My 2022 has been sitting in Baltimore since October 4. Dealership is Tysons.

Soxmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone else from the US (I'm in LA) have a December 10 delivery date? Want to get a sense of how realistic that could be -- my date has already been pushed back two weeks from the end of November.
My Taycan 4S went from 11/26 to 12/3 ordered in Sept. From what I see in LA Port expect it’ll be delayed again…..

kadwar

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, Macan GTS, Audi R8, 2022 Taycan 4S coming
Country flag
My Taycan is finally in production and I got my vin# today. Look like I will have in December. So happy.

Kittybaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y
Country flag
2022 4S. TYD shows the car is now on the Mediterranean Highway. I tracked the ship and it's going to Baltimore, ETA 11/5. Does it then go to Jacksonville? My dealer is in Tampa so the port of entry for my vehicle is supposed to be JAX. My delivery date as of a few days ago was 11/12 but changed to 12/3 yesterday. This makes me wonder if the car is really on board that ship.

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My Taycan is finally in production and I got my vin# today. Look like I will have in December. So happy.
How did you get your VIN, was it emailed to you or is it in track your dream somewhere?
Sponsored