nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
My 4S, bound for Baltimore, is also at Emden. Hoping for transport on SFL Conductor, now moored at Emden since yesterday. SFL Conductor also slated for Houston.
My CT 4S is bound for Baltimore. I hope it makes in to on SFL Conductor as well.
Sponsored

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S, bound for Baltimore, is also at Emden. Hoping for transport on SFL Conductor, now moored at Emden since yesterday. SFL Conductor also slated for Houston.
Same situation with me. My car is in Emden, and heading to Baltimore. Hoping to hit the same boat. Holding out hope.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Would be fairly amazing if my car managed to get on a boat that quick having only arrived at Emden Monday (yesterday) but that might make my year if it did - has been a bit slow :)!!

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
My CT 4S is bound for Baltimore. I hope it makes in to on SFL Conductor as well.
I just confirmation from my dealer that my CT 4S will be on the SFL Conductor!!!! Now I can start tracking the ship.

Busski

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E39 M5, e450 wagon
Country flag
TYD is definitely not updating. I've got a CT4 confirmed by my Porsche Dealer as on RCC Classic that has been showing as "Arrival Emden Port" since 11/07.

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
TYD is definitely not updating. I've got a CT4 confirmed by my Porsche Dealer as on RCC Classic that has been showing as "Arrival Emden Port" since 11/07.
TYD was updating for me before, at the moment it does not show which ship my car will be on, the dates have accelerated for delivery and TYD does not reflect that.

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My SA is supposed to get back to me today to let me know if i made it on the SFL Conductor. Still holding out hope.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Oh! This is exciting! Did TYD ever update to show assignment of your car to the RCC Classic? Our build is also expected to go through San Diego and when I didn’t see a ship assignment or any updates on TYD, I figured we’d have to wait for Glovis Supreme. Our car has been at Emden since 11/5.

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My SA is supposed to get back to me today to let me know if i made it on the SFL Conductor. Still holding out hope.
No assignment yet. My hope is fading since the ship departs in 2 days.

Tandrup

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Taycan, ‘18 Panamera 4, ‘17 Range Rover
Country flag
Oh! This is exciting! Did TYD ever update to show assignment of your car to the RCC Classic? Our build is also expected to go through San Diego and when I didn’t see a ship assignment or any updates on TYD, I figured we’d have to wait for Glovis Supreme. Our car has been at Emden since 11/5.
My car also arrived in Emden on 11/5 - and I made the RCC Classic. My TYD still says it’s in Emden but my SA confirmed that it made the ship.

Fingers crossed you made the same ship!

kadwar

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, Macan GTS, Audi R8, 2022 Taycan 4S coming
Country flag
My dealership says my 4S was just confirmed for delivery to dealership on Long Island on the 26th of November. 3 weeks early. My Porsche.com shows it's still on the boat.

Busski

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E39 M5, e450 wagon
Country flag
TYD never updated to show the ship it was scheduled to be on.
Sponsored