PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
MyPorsche still shows no car. I saved the url for TYD and it updated last night from Port Processing to En Route to dealer. No change in date. My salesman had called yesterday to say it was released from the port, but obviously it did not get on a truck.
Sponsored

yucatown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Well, after my dealer reassured me that Porsche wouldn’t release cars from the port for transport unless the TPMS had been installed, I find out this morning that this was not true. The car is now at my dealer still missing the TPMS. It does seem in fact that Porsche is running out of room at the port and is now shipping incomplete vehicles to dealers to make room. Unbelievable.

Jase700

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Same story here in the DC area. My sales guy told me the parts have been shipped to them.

Needsdecaf

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
997.2 Turbo S, Cayenne Diesel, Cayenne E_Hybrid
Country flag
So what's the consensus on a US order placed today? Or is there one? LOL.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine hit the dealer and missing theTPM. Could they have put the damn air suspension on a lower setting??Drives me crazy how high it is sitting.:)

Porsche Taycan Delivery delays Taycan1.JPEG

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
Mine hit the dealer and missing theTPM. Could they have put the damn air suspension on a lower setting??Drives me crazy how high it is sitting.:)

Taycan1.JPEG
Congrats! Though don‘t think it is air suspension settings. Looks like the car hasn’t had its shipping blocks removed from the suspension.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Same story here in the DC area. My sales guy told me the parts have been shipped to them.
That's what my DC area dealer is telling me too.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
I feel for you... this seems to be the general approach omongst other dealerships too. I sincerely hope you do have a slot for an October build as I have heard they are halting all Taycan production during November and December.
halting production in Nov ?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats! Though don‘t think it is air suspension settings. Looks like the car hasn’t had its shipping blocks removed from the suspension.
Did not know there were shipping blocks, but I did think it looked really high (even for the air suspension).

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My salesman said the same thing, port installs the TPM. I think they need to get the cars out of the port so the install can happen at the dealership. Works for me. I can get the tint and PPF done while we wait.

Reactions: B61

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
My salesman said the same thing, port installs the TPM. I think they need to get the cars out of the port so the install can happen at the dealership. Works for me. I can get the tint and PPF done while we wait.
Congrast!!! nice Taycan. I hope you can share a pic very soon driving it!!!

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrast!!! nice Taycan. I hope you can share a pic very soon driving it!!!
Thanks. Will get to see it after the PDI is done as they are flat bedding it to the PPF and Tint guy who happens to be right near me.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
Just got a call from porsche ... my CT4S ordered september 8th is entering production tomorrow.
Should be out within 3-4 days and then sent to the exclusive department before being transported to the dealer october 15th.

Strange thing is that it will arrive BEFORE the CT4S that i ordered in April (and canceled in september) and that is still stuck at the factory with missing parts. No real idea when that one will arrive.

Reactions: B61