simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
So last Friday I receive an email offering me my UK Porsche Driving experience and today I receive an email from my dealership confirming they have received their Taycan allocations through to the end of the year!

So deposit paid March and ST 4S build confirmed for November, so assuming delivery by January. Looks like allocations are coming through now and hopefully everyone will hear good news soon who's sat tight waiting in anticipation.
Had my dealer email today too. Factory have released my build slot apparently. Looking at final quarter.
Sponsored

DynamoCappo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
So last Friday I receive an email offering me my UK Porsche Driving experience and today I receive an email from my dealership confirming they have received their Taycan allocations through to the end of the year!

So deposit paid March and ST 4S build confirmed for November, so assuming delivery by January. Looks like allocations are coming through now and hopefully everyone will hear good news soon who's sat tight waiting in anticipation.
Depost in Mar 22 and a build slot already for Nov?

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag

Juicy news.

I slammed my deposit down early Feb for a GTS ST and was told "12 to 15 months" delivery time.

To avoid disappointment I always expected late summer 2023.

If it ends up being Feb or March 2023, then brilliant.

DynamoCappo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I think I just got lucky - number 3 in the queue at Tonbridge porsche
Sounds like it.

Hopefully it's a sign of things opening up and if they're letting people know about build slots that far away, things should be moving in the right direction.

Wonder how many garages are getting their yearly allowances then?

Andy S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan; Volvo XC40
Country flag
Hi... I've just had the call that we are all eagerly waiting for.....

" Hi this is XXX..... Great news, just been informed of a build slot for your vehicle, early October which means you should be able to collect 21st October. I'll be sending over your build details so that we can lock down in next few days"

In my head I had March 2023 - So currently feels like a 'Brucy Bonus' sort of day :)

Original order placed September (RWD Saloon), order changed End Nov 4S CT, so will be just short of 12-months if all goes to plan :)

acbennett

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes A-Class
Country flag
HI...

Yes 26th in queue (Sheffield) for a CT4S, I is was in a much higher position on my original order for the base RWD config, but I simply had to change spec! Bottom-line is that the car will come when it comes!

Andy
26th in the queue to grabbing a build slot ;-) You must have greased some palms mate. I am 5th in the queue for a CT4. The wait is killing me :-(

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Hi... I've just had the call that we are all eagerly waiting for.....

" Hi this is XXX..... Great news, just been informed of a build slot for your vehicle, early October which means you should be able to collect 21st October. I'll be sending over your build details so that we can lock down in next few days"

In my head I had March 2023 - So currently feels like a 'Brucy Bonus' sort of day :)

Original order placed September (RWD Saloon), order changed End Nov 4S CT, so will be just short of 12-months if all goes to plan :)
Boom! That's great news. Is Sheffield JCT600?

18rohit23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 taycan 4s
Country flag
I originally had a build date for my 22 June 15 completed by July 15th and delivery end of august.. now mines been changed to a my23 and delivery by end of sept/mid October. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Sebbo

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Taycan 4S CLA 45S
Country flag
Can’t believe it, finally it’s built, already at the port to be shipped to the UK. What a relief. Ordered in Sep 2021, not the worst not the best but it’s nearly here.

Porsche Taycan Delivery Delays 56D81FE5-E9BD-4B74-91CD-1B1F605E1D14

Pag

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo
Country flag
Can’t believe it, finally it’s built, already at the port to be shipped to the UK. What a relief. Ordered in Sep 2021, not the worst not the best but it’s nearly here.

56D81FE5-E9BD-4B74-91CD-1B1F605E1D14.png
Hope you have better luck than me getting a boat. Mine left the factory on May 6. Still showing in Emden on their system as of Jun 2, although SA believes it caught a boat on June 1. Still not at dealers as of Jun7. A month to transport is pretty frustrating on top of everything. I ordered my 4s in Aug, locked spec in Jan, just seems like that last little bit is so elusive. Maybe my little rant here will result in it turning up at dealers tomorrow 😂

SCPoster

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Porsche 911 997.1 C2S
Country flag
Hope mine isn’t far behind - ordered in November’21 and should be here next month according to Porsche. Although Porsche haven’t started building it yet 🫣
Porsche Taycan Delivery Delays D4FC1767-13E6-4A87-B448-02C9DB94C078

Sebbo

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Taycan 4S CLA 45S
Country flag
Hope you have better luck than me getting a boat. Mine left the factory on May 6. Still showing in Emden on their system as of Jun 2, although SA believes it caught a boat on June 1. Still not at dealers as of Jun7. A month to transport is pretty frustrating on top of everything. I ordered my 4s in Aug, locked spec in Jan, just seems like that last little bit is so elusive. Maybe my little rant here will result in it turning up at dealers tomorrow 😂
Omg, why on earth would it not have boarded a ship in that time? Must be something else going on like a stop sale while they get the part. Had a few friends get their taycans a week after being shipped. That is super strange. Hope I’m not in the same boat 😉. I would ask for a clear explanation on why…

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I second your little rant in the hope it does the trick for me too- mine left factory on train to Emden 22nd May, no news since.
Perhaps the boat can only dock when tidal conditions are right every lunar cycle 😁

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
I originally had a build date for my 22 June 15 completed by July 15th and delivery end of august.. now mines been changed to a my23 and delivery by end of sept/mid October. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Mine was due in December and has now been put back to February 2023 for delivery.
Sponsored