Browning

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RangeRover D350 MHEV New Disco 300D MHEW Taycan4S
Country flag
None of this now makes any sense ,what you are saying is that your car arrived at the dealers 7th February same dealers as mine and nobody has been in touch I could have had mine the week after but decided to wait until new reg 1st March
Nothing further to say hope all works out ok for what ever your plans are

OP
OP

Browning

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
looks great Christmas again picking mine up Tuesday
looks great Christmas again picking mine up Tuesday
Buzzing for you! Still have 2 months to wait for mine. Great color/wheel combo, accents look so good in black!
Well feels like Christmas Eve tonight picking car up tomorrow my wife says I am sad as 66 yrs old but nothing like the smell of new car needs to branded and bottled ha ha

4MBN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5, TTSCT
Country flag
Well feels like Christmas Eve tonight picking car up tomorrow my wife says I am sad as 66 yrs old but nothing like the smell of new car needs to branded and bottled ha ha
Good luck tomorrow. Don't forget to post some pictures. Oh and Merry Christmas! ??

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, BMW 230i convertible
Country flag
I’m picking up tomorrow as well, looks like there’s a few of us in this thread who are collecting this week.
@Docjonday i hope you get your collection sorted

Have to admit I’m a bit apprehensive that I’m going to be picking up a lemon after it sat at Emden for most of the winter waiting to be put on ship

Docjonday

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Enjoy tomorrow! Look forward to seeing the pictures once you post them.

Docjonday

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m picking up tomorrow as well, looks like there’s a few of us in this thread who are collecting this week.

Have to admit I’m a bit apprehensive that I’m going to be picking up a lemon after it sat at Emden for most of the winter waiting to be put on ship
Thanks Soawjo.

Now collecting mine on Saturday. Was offered Friday collection but now likely flying back from New York Friday so Saturday will suffice.

OP
OP

Browning

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks Soawjo.

Now collecting mine on Saturday. Was offered Friday collection but now likely flying back from New York Friday so Saturday will suffice.
Hi Doc

Really pleased you seem to be sorted at last what a journey but hope Sat goes ok for new car day

soawjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, BMW 230i convertible
Country flag
Thanks Soawjo.

Good news, glad you got it sorted

SixSigma

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag

Looks like we are all in the same position - I'm collecting on Saturday, I will post pics.

I will be taking a detailed look around the seals etc...

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
Was told my car was built and at Emden on the 26th so actually slightly ahead of schedule (4th March was the provided entry date). Was due to ship on the 11th so fingers crossed. Seeing dealer on Weds to finalise finance (may up my PCP miles) so hopefully get a proper update then. Be good if I can return my OnTo ID3 at the end of this months subscription as would be most needed towards the insurance..

Adz_1990

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4, VW T6, Turbo S CT, Cayenne Hybrid (due)
Country flag
On a business lease I found the penalty per mile was actually cheaper (and by a fair margin) than just declaring the miles up front. Worth a check on the PCP.

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
Nice
On a business lease I found the penalty per mile was actually cheaper (and by a fair margin) than just declaring the miles up front. Worth a check on the PCP.
Be careful about going over your agreed mileage, where it might be cheap to pay for extra miles, but it could devalue the vehicle by significantly more when it comes to trade in.

If you are certain you will be handing the keys back, then it's no real issue.
Sponsored