Steve1871

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mines a 4S. So did you pick yours up today ? I got the dreaded update from my SA saying it didn’t make Fridays boat so I’m probably next week now. 2.5 weeks sat at Emden already is pretty annoying. Hope you still took delivery today !
Yeah mine is 4S also. Nightmare mate, sorry to hear. Somehow mine got in and out of Emden in 2 days! 3:30pm today am picking it up, then 9am tomorrow it goes in for PPF
Sponsored

Pag

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo
Country flag
Collected and back home :party:

Only did a short drive home, waiting for PPF tomorrow, but WOW, love it so much! Well worth the wait!

281265974_10159059903253871_6889117027714079635_n.jpg
282226967_10159059903248871_5462139790621610199_n.jpg

Enjoy tomorrow David!
Looks awesome… now I’m really annoyed I’m not getting mine Thursday 🥲. I thought the wheels came with monochrome caps or did you order full colour logos ?

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne coupe Hybrid BMW i3S
Country flag
Mine has been in sheerness for over 2 weeks now it was waiting for an update that was delaying many models apparently. Spoke to OPC today who advised update is complete and should be on way to them this week. Hopefully pick up next week.

Steve1871

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Looks awesome… now I’m really annoyed I’m not getting mine Thursday 🥲. I thought the wheels came with monochrome caps or did you order full colour logos ?
Won't be long hopefully mate! Yes monochrome is standard, but thought the full colour logo finished it off nicely and matches front badge. On any other colour/wheel combo I think full colour is a must, but if there is one combo to go monochrome it would be white with black trims/Mission-E wheels painted body colour

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Great looking car! When did you place the order and how did you fund Reading to deal with? I have a test drive with them next week.

Steve1871

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Great looking car! When did you place the order and how did you fund Reading to deal with? I have a test drive with them next week.
Cheers! Placed order on 19th August, generally found Reading good to deal with. They were very patient and accepting every time I called to change the configuration (must have signed a new order form about 5 times)

I did feel most of the communication on updates came from me calling for an update, but think that is more down to a combination of my impatience and Porsche themselves giving a lack of information to the dealer. Every time I asked for an update they were very quick to advise current expected date for each stage and sent over the below so I could see also. Once it came to car arriving in UK, my salesman Simon was on phone/email to me every couple of days to plan collection, sort payment, set up GAP, etc

Who is your test drive with? If no specific person ask for Simon, he was a good guy
Porsche Taycan Delivery Delays image004

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Cheers! Placed order on 19th August, generally found Reading good to deal with. They were very patient and accepting every time I called to change the configuration (must have signed a new order form about 5 times)

I did feel most of the communication on updates came from me calling for an update, but think that is more down to a combination of my impatience and Porsche themselves giving a lack of information to the dealer. Every time I asked for an update they were very quick to advise current expected date for each stage and sent over the below so I could see also. Once it came to car arriving in UK, my salesman Simon was on phone/email to me every couple of days to plan collection, sort payment, set up GAP, etc

Who is your test drive with? If no specific person ask for Simon, he was a good guy
image004.png
That is really helpful and much appreciated. Yes booked with Simon 1👍

Steve1871

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
That is really helpful and much appreciated. Yes booked with Simon 1👍
Oh perfect! My advice would be, if you haven't already paid the deposit, get that £5k paid ASAP before even going in, you can get it back anytime until lock in date, but gets your order in the queue for an allocation

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Oh perfect! My advice would be, if you haven't already paid the deposit, get that £5k paid ASAP before even going in, you can get it back anytime until lock in date, but gets your order in the queue for an allocation
Yep, I'm aiming for a MY2024 now, Simon is saying Q3/Q4 delivery next year so probably going to be MY2024 anyway but I can slip a slot if the build is slightly too early.

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
Hi Folks

First post, nice to be here, just wish it could be with more positive news!

Just chiming in with my experience so far - have ordered a Taycan Turbo in early November from East London. However I'm still awaiting a factory allocation, despite being assured two months ago I was "number one on the waiting list".

PEC Silverstone were in touch between time, and the wife and I have had our track and skid pan fun...

However comms from the dealer have gone extremely quiet, no response to email requesting an update....very odd behaviour.

I literally have no idea if I'll get an allocation this side of summer, let alone get a car this year. Ho hum
Sponsored