OP
Juniorp72

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
Update: now at V250 but the system is showing an earlier delivery date of 17th Feb to the dealer... so a week earlier than mentioned in my last post.

No mention of Bose being removed so still got my fingers crossed on my build having it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Juniorp72

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
I’ve logged into myporsche on the desktop today and the VIN number now appears… not sure what this means in terms of production and where in the process it is but an exciting update

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
I’ve logged into myporsche on the desktop today and the VIN number now appears… not sure what this means in terms of production and where in the process it is but an exciting update
If that system still lags like it used to, it’s likely that your car has been physically produced by now. If it works as intended, it means that they have a discrete plan to produce your car and all of the parts to do it.

OP
OP
Juniorp72

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
If that system still lags like it used to, it’s likely that your car has been physically produced by now. If it works as intended, it means that they have a discrete plan to produce your car and all of the parts to do it.
Thank you, either way hopefully it’s on time as per recent dealer update… they had it at V250 last week maybe it lags for them too?

OP
OP
Juniorp72

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
I'm now at V260 but only as of yesterday 2nd Feb... so at least I know it's being built, the estimated time of arrival to the dealer has moved back to the 24th Feb which I feel is a little tight considering the recent vehicle status update... that said fingers crossed for 1st March collection (or at least that first week).

Whilst speaking to the SA I asked about Bose (again) and all he said was "to be honest, I think Bose will be fine the system isn't reporting anything to say different". I don't feel 100% reassured so I guess i'll sit tight and wait for delivery.

Msbooth74

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche GT3, Range Rover, Taycan CT (on order)
Country flag
I'm now at V260 but only as of yesterday 2nd Feb... so at least I know it's being built, the estimated time of arrival to the dealer has moved back to the 24th Feb which I feel is a little tight considering the recent vehicle status update... that said fingers crossed for 1st March collection (or at least that first week).

Whilst speaking to the SA I asked about Bose (again) and all he said was "to be honest, I think Bose will be fine the system isn't reporting anything to say different". I don't feel 100% reassured so I guess i'll sit tight and wait for delivery.
My dates are very close to yours for a 4S CT also, V260 on the 31st Jan with a 24th Feb dealer delivery date. I'm expecting it slip a little as nothing so far has gone to plan, but hopefully early March. My dealer has told me BOSE is now fine, and I would have been notified if an issue.

Fingers crossed!

OP
OP
Juniorp72

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
My dates are very close to yours for a 4S CT also, V260 on the 31st Jan with a 24th Feb dealer delivery date. I'm expecting it slip a little as nothing so far has gone to plan, but hopefully early March. My dealer has told me BOSE is now fine, and I would have been notified if an issue.

Fingers crossed!
That sounds promising for the Bose, hopefully they turn up with it. Looks like you’re a few days ahead of me!

I’m eagerly awaiting a myporsche update… or news from the dealer. I’m over to see the SA Friday to drop off private plate paperwork, hopefully he’ll have more of an update by then.

OP
OP
Juniorp72

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
Just back from the Dealers and good news all round. I have a V300 status, the car is at Emden and has been built with Bose. For delivery the SA is confident it will be the first week of March but out of his hands with Transport etc.

I've also been linked to the car on the myporsche app, I can see the whole vehicle specification which indeed does include Bose... but also under the equipment titled 'other' it's showing Electric Steering Column, so i'm assuming it will have it.

Super excited now and especially after my day at PEC yesterday.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Just back from the Dealers and good news all round. I have a V300 status, the car is at Emden and has been built with Bose. For delivery the SA is confident it will be the first week of March but out of his hands with Transport etc.

I've also been linked to the car on the myporsche app, I can see the whole vehicle specification which indeed does include Bose... but also under the equipment titled 'other' it's showing Electric Steering Column, so i'm assuming it will have it.

Super excited now and especially after my day at PEC yesterday.
Sadly you won't get the electric steering column, it has said that on all the recent 4S CT deliveries not none of us got it 😢

OP
OP
Juniorp72

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
Sadly you won't get the electric steering column, it has said that on all the recent 4S CT deliveries not none of us got it 😢
Had my hopes up for a minute 😩

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
Due to chip shortages yes, but who knows maybe it's going to be resolved. 4S originally came with the electric steering wheel pre-lockdown/pandemic. Let us know OP when you finally get your car.

OP
OP
Juniorp72

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
Just had a call from the SA… car is in Grimsby and should be at the dealer in the next few days, it’s looking tight for 1st March but should take delivery next week 🤞🏼
Sponsored