GTS sedan ground clearance and max lift height

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Safe to assume it’s the same amount of clearance in standard and lift mode as the 4S sedan?

It’s actually a big deal for me because my SA let me borrow a 4S sedan to test going down my steep condo parking garage entrance ramp, and I barely make it through in max lift mode. The bottom of the plastic just lightly glances and scrapes of off the bottom of the concrete ramp so I scored that a “pass” lol. I figured easy and cheap to replace the $290 part if it gets worn enough over time. But what if the GTS’ max lift height is somehow different? That’s my concern. Don’t want to make a $150k mistake :)
Sponsored

mas_gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
They are the same. Infact ride heights for GTS in both flavours is the same as the Sedan.

If clearance is tight even in lift, might be worth considering a CT…?

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
Did you have the suspension setting on normal or sport ? It makes a big difference, the compression when you hit a dip is much less, and the ride is great on sport.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Safe to assume it’s the same amount of clearance in standard and lift mode as the 4S sedan?

It’s actually a big deal for me because my SA let me borrow a 4S sedan to test going down my steep condo parking garage entrance ramp, and I barely make it through in max lift mode. The bottom of the plastic just lightly glances and scrapes of off the bottom of the concrete ramp so I scored that a “pass” lol. I figured easy and cheap to replace the $290 part if it gets worn enough over time. But what if the GTS’ max lift height is somehow different? That’s my concern. Don’t want to make a $150k mistake :)
Yep same setup but suspension slightly stiffer.
Sponsored