How have you configured PCM, 3 tubes, and joker buttons?

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I was kidding…
This is what my PCM actually looks like.🤣
4D8837B2-9EBE-4447-862A-6D49096753DA.jpeg
Ah, the LTE connectivity tester we all know and love.

* Yes, I know that this particular "loading" is the weather docker container booting up – but that ruins the joke!

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
is there a practical application for the G-Force meter?
Calibrating g-force to reaction of spouse/significant other can be useful in gauging exactly: (1) how much you can get away with; or (2) how to deliver the desired level of surprise/annoyance.

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Ok…actual actual PCM. Final answer.
Maps, music… and I rotate out the third one. Sometimes it is weather. But not right now.
Porsche Taycan How have you configured PCM, 3 tubes, and joker buttons? 1B0E3AD2-FDA3-4FA6-8243-9807D9648120

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
PCM: map (2D traffic view always facing north; 600 ft scale in the city; 0.25 mi scale on the highways). I use the 3D map to impress guests.
Passenger Display: Music view or cockpit view
Left Tube: Lane Keep & Driver Assistance (adaptive cruise always ready to go when needed)
Middle Tube: Speed/Power/Recuperation tube
Right Tube: HV Battery %, HV Battery temp, 12V Battery %, Media (name of song playing or radio station playing)
Dashboard Diamond button: next song
Steering Wheel Diamond button: activate 360 parking cameras (I use this a lot more often than next song, so I put it on the steering wheel)
Head-Up display upper left: navigation assist (turn left 500 feet ahead, for example)
Head-Up display upper right: lap timer
Head-Up display bottom: default (speed, speed limit, and driver assistance icons)

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
PCM: Always Maps (3d traffic view) or Apple Music

Passenger Display: 3d maps with satellite view active or Apple Music

3 Tubes: Left is Lane Keep & Driver Assistance (always on but cruise not always active). Middle is Speed/Power/Recuperation tube. Right is Stats (HV Battery %, HV Battery temp, Compass Direction, Altitude)

Joker buttons: On wheel is electronic Sports sound on/off and on dash is activate 360 parking cameras.
I had the compass in right tube (stats) HV battery,Battery temp, 12v battery, but with the ana6 update just done, the compass option is missing for this tube. Got calendar instead lol. Any idea how to get compass back? I can do it by itself, but only shows compass then, so no battery info.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had the compass in right tube (stats) HV battery,Battery temp, 12v battery, but with the ana6 update just done, the compass option is missing for this tube. Got calendar instead lol. Any idea how to get compass back? I can do it by itself, but only shows compass then, so no battery info.
I'm due the update on Aug 11 – so haven't seen this myself yet. I hope I don't lose my configuration – as i liked it that way. I would prefer if I could replace the sports chrono clock with the compass that the CT has – but that's not an option on the saloon variants.

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
@tigerbalm: I found it. Settings/display/custom display. Will give you up to 5 lines of info you can put into Tube 3, including compass. This is with the new pcm update with colored icons.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@tigerbalm: I found it. Settings/display/custom display. Will give you up to 5 lines of info you can put into Tube 3, including compass. This is with the new pcm update with colored icons.
Oh great! So an additional line then compared to the older release. I'll then add in Voltage of the 12-V battery alongside: HV %, HV Temp, Compass and Altitude.

Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Oh great! So an additional line then compared to the older release. I'll then add in Voltage of the 12-V battery then alongside: HV %, HV Temp, Compass and Altitude.

Thanks for the info.
Please post a photo of the five-line display when you get a chance. When I took delivery of my 2022 RWD two months ago, the PCM already had colored icons. But I just checked and can only post 4 lines in the right tube.
Porsche Taycan How have you configured PCM, 3 tubes, and joker buttons? 1659827224246

This may be a distinction between the big upgrade y'all are getting and MY22 folks like me who've never received a notice yet for the big upgrade.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag