Magical first few days

DJ-UK

First Name
Daz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ex-iPace, Taycan RWD '23 lots of extra's.
Country flag
So I got it... Here are the details for those looking for guidance on how long things MIGHT take (everyone seems to have a different experience). Ordered 04/22, SA said likely to be May 23, build schedule said April 23, allocated Jan 23, locked Feb 23. I went to Stage 5 02/05/23. It arrived in Sheerness 08/05, where it got stuck waiting for a truck to Reading (west London can only take small trucks…). It passed PDI and QC 17/05, and when we heard about the Stop Sale I was told it was Cat8. It arrived in Reading Monday 05/06, when they did the Cat8 release which takes somewhere between 3 to 5 days. It arrived in West London 12/06 and I picked up 14/06.

Following day I drove it to Cornwall for short holiday (it was planned, so only just came in time). Magic!!! Averaged 3miles per KW (worked out a range of about 260miles at one stage of trip), and the range GOM was perfect as was the number of free charges at each of the Services. I used an Ionity charger (no RFID card as its in the post) and Plug and Charge worked first time (and Second time on the they way back) no problem. All chargers were busy, so I was very happy to go straight to 185kW which it held well beyond 50%. What an extremely pleasant trip, what a car!

Oh, and I have Comfort Access even though I didn’t spec it. My SA suggested this was now standard, but clearly I can’t confirm this. Good luck all still waiting, I think you might find its worth the wait.
Sponsored

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Got mine last Thurs, comfort access active too. I didn’t spec it but it’s actually very handy so hoping it doesn’t go after a 3 month trial!

looking forward to regen braking kicking in