palluri

First Name
Pratap
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I asked them to deliver the car to me and I will drive for a week before I accept the offer. I have till 30th to accept or reject the offer.
Sponsored

Lauryen828

First Name
Lauryen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Lauryen, I'm not following you. In your previous message, you said that they offered you buyback or new car... now, you are saying that they have replaced so many things...?
My car has been in for repair for greater than 30 days (3 seoerate occasions for the same or similar issues). This last time around, they did software updates and replaced a few parts/sensors etc, they deemed necessary due to faults they recevied after running the diagnostics on the car. (For the record, the car is still with the dealership). Regardless if they buy your car back or not, they still have to fix the car (per Porsche USA). So they replaced a ton of stuff in it, which is why #3 would be the best option for me. If it breaks again at that point I would have them buy it back and find something else. This is the car I wanted so I'll give it 1 more chance!

I was given 3 options
1. Buy back and refund and I walk away and go elsewhere

2. Buy back and replaced with a new Taycan

3 Compensation for my time and inconvenice and I keep my car which is now "Fixed" and if this issue or any other happens again, Im still covered under warranty

At which point I would request a buyback and be done with it!

Lauryen828

First Name
Lauryen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I asked them to deliver the car to me and I will drive for a week before I accept the offer. I have till 30th to accept or reject the offer.
Very good Idea! Did they send you the offers in writing?

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
My car has been in for repair for greater than 30 days (3 seoerate occasions for the same or similar issues). This last time around, they did software updates and replaced a few parts/sensors etc, they deemed necessary due to faults they recevied after running the diagnostics on the car. (For the record, the car is still with the dealership). Regardless if they buy your car back or not, they still have to fix the car (per Porsche USA). So they replaced a ton of stuff in it, which is why #3 would be the best option for me. If it breaks again at that point I would have them buy it back and find something else. This is the car I wanted so I'll give it 1 more chance!

I was given 3 options

3 Compensation for my time and inconvenice and I keep my car which is now "Fixed" and if this issue or any other happens again, Im still covered under warranty

Number 3 will come with a contract that you don’t pursue 2 later.

Lauryen828

First Name
Lauryen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Very good Idea!
Number 3 will come with a contract that you don’t pursue 2 later.
Hmmmm interesting! It sounds like Im better off getting out of it all together and just using a Lemon Law attorney. Im definitely not signing a contract because the car will still be under warranty. Lawyer it is

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I can almost guarantee that an obvious e-mail address like Mr. Blume's will have a person (or a team) reading those e-mails and filtering them out before Olivier actually sees them. Still, it's worth a shot...

OP
OP
palluri

palluri

First Name
Pratap
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
My Taycan Turbo S drop refused to move ahead in the middle of the road on Friday. The car has been towed to Porsche dealer, yet to receive any status of the vehicle. This time I got 2 different error messages.
1. Colling system error visit workshop
2. All-wheel drive error continued driving possible with adjustment

Porsche Taycan Major issues with Taycan Turbo S IMG_1373

Porsche Taycan Major issues with Taycan Turbo S IMG_1364

OP
OP
palluri

palluri

First Name
Pratap
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
My Taycan Turbo S drop refused to move ahead in the middle of the road on Friday. The car has been towed to Porsche dealer, yet to receive any status of the vehicle. This time I got 2 different error messages.
1. Colling system error visit workshop
2. All-wheel drive error continued driving possible with adjustment

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg
I have an update for this issues, this is nothing to do with Taycan. I hit some debris on the free way where there was construction that knocked of cooling system hoses and leaked all the coolant that caused this issue. It took a month for the dealer to get the parts and now it is all fine.

Thanks,
Pratap Alluri

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag

I was given 3 options

BE AWARE when you take option 3 with compensation you will sign a document to reset the entire buy back clock, you'll need another 3 issues or 30 days.

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have an update for this issues, this is nothing to do with Taycan. I hit some debris on the free way where there was construction that knocked of cooling system hoses and leaked all the coolant that caused this issue. It took a month for the dealer to get the parts and now it is all fine.
I don't know the specifics of your case but I would expect the hoses to be better protected/covered so they are not hit by debris.
Sponsored