RPSRPS

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 TAYCAN GTS / '22 F150 HYBRID / '19 RANGER
Country flag
As expected, things have changed with My Porsche application. The big shock for me is I’ve appeared to lose the charge function! I’m only seeing Alarms and PCM Services! Anybody else having this issue? Starting to thing I need to re-install Porsche Connect.

0548C7AD-BF27-4DF1-8D8F-2C6FA41D7FAF.jpeg
Mine still the same:

Porsche Taycan My Porsche update! 8827D203-FB14-417A-9205-05DD57A2EAD5

Darius

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
As expected, things have changed with My Porsche application. The big shock for me is I’ve appeared to lose the charge function! I’m only seeing Alarms and PCM Services! Anybody else having this issue? Starting to thing I need to re-install Porsche Connect.

Yes you need to delete and reinstall the app.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Mine's now back to normal and no need to uninstall / reinstall the app - just kill it and restart.

OP
OP
Gwaihir

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Mine's now back to normal and no need to uninstall / reinstall the app - just kill it and restart.
Yes, mine is back to normal. Hard to believe Porsche released software with bugs!

911mantas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Turbo
Country flag
Guys, where can you look for tyre pressure on my porsche app?

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
they are not in the app yet. Porsche Connect app has the pressured. but that's going to be pulled from the App Store soon. The last update to the app said that was it for updates.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
The only place to reference what your pressures need to be for the wheel size and tyres shipped with your car (from new) is to refer to the name plate on the inside of the b-pillar (lower) visible when the driver's door is open.

Also, you can view from My Porsche web site (not app) and select the Car Control connect service.

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag

Mine did the identical thing earlier today….it came back in a few hours…weird.

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Today I got into the car and started up as usual. However, this time I was greeted with the Guest User login and could not login to my user (I live in an area without cell coverage) until I drove 3 miles or so to gain a LTE signal. I followed the email instructions about the Porsche Connect update and logged into my user and everything worked exactly as it had in the past—no discernible changes that I could see. Whatever changes Porsche made are not visible to the customer, it is strictly a "under the hood" change.

OP
OP
Gwaihir

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Today I got into the car and started up as usual. However, this time I was greeted with the Guest User login and could not login to my user (I live in an area without cell coverage) until I drove 3 miles or so to gain a LTE signal. I followed the email instructions about the Porsche Connect update and logged into my user and everything worked exactly as it had in the past—no discernible changes that I could see. Whatever changes Porsche made are not visible to the customer, it is strictly a "under the hood" change.
Maybe they have turned up the thresholds for fault detection and we get less fault codes?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I don't want to start new thread, so I'll post here a question, if anyone noticed that car in Connect application suddenly become green?
On the other hand, if I check widget, there's still real (coffe-beige) as it was from the beginning.
Maybe it's time to upgrade to the new app? :rolleyes:

ElectricSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2021 Taycan 4 CT in Crayon
Country flag
I think green is the default color for the Connect app.

I've also seen issues to produce a customised version of the car art work on the website. I think they are making changes at the moment that are quite disruptive.
Porsche Taycan My Porsche update! Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 13.54.24
Sponsored