xqdong

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD 2022
Country flag
Have anyone noticed the range shrunk after the WNA5 recall?
Sponsored

caslca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TTS
Country flag
Have anyone noticed the range shrunk after the WNA5 recall?
is it a true reduction, or just the number you see on your dash?

They probably reset the stats during the process, which may lead to the car re-learning your driving style to give an accurate estimate. My car resets to a very conservative 205 miles total range

xqdong

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD 2022
Country flag
is it a true reduction, or just the number you see on your dash?

They probably reset the stats during the process, which may lead to the car re-learning your driving style to give an accurate estimate. My car resets to a very conservative 205 miles total range
I wonder the same, now my car range shows 320KM with 100% charged. hope it will increase after the learning process.

Darius

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Car going in Wednesday for this (as well as interior sensor update)
Mine goes in April8th the dealer still seems vague on the interior alarm issue was yours fixed?

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
Mine goes in for the WNA5 update the end of March. WNB4 (interior movement detector) will have to wait for parts. Thanks to info from this forum, I asked my service dept directly if my car was on the list. I have heard nothing from Porsche NA .

Porsche Taycan New campaign (WNA5) Power Electronics and DME Software Update 1647406923980

SpicewoodT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine goes in for the WNA5 update the end of March. WNB4 (interior movement detector) will have to wait for parts. Thanks to info from this forum, I asked my service dept directly if my car was on the list. I have heard nothing from Porsche NA .

1647406923980.png
Dave777 - Is this screenshot from a page you're able to access via your Porsche account? Or was this from your service rep? I'd love to see what mine looks like...

I took my 2021 4S in for the WNA5 update today. It took roughly an hour and thus far there seem to be no issues and no discernible impact to range, functionality, etc.

I did learn that my vehicle has another recall outstanding related to the A/C pressure sensors. I had those replaced recently when my A/C stopped functioning completely and I asked if that meant I didn't need to have anything done and my service rep explained that the parts I had installed to replace the defective parts were the same part #s as the defective parts and that Porsche has engineered/sourced newly designed pressure sensors because the prior part # had a high rate of failure.

I didn't catch what the recall number was for the replacement of the A/C pressure sensors but will post it when I find it if no one else has posted it yet. Replacing the A/C pressure sensors requires leaving the vehicle for a longer period of time (1-2 days) than the WNA5 update so I've now got an appointment on 5 April and a loaner reserved.

Has anyone else heard of this new recall for the A/C pressure sensors? I believe when they replaced them recently they had to take some or all of the dash out to access the sensors. I seem to have a slight rattle/noise coming from just under the dash in front of the steering wheel that I can now occasionally hear and wonder if that was the cause. I'll ask when I take my car in for the replacement A/C pressure sensors.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I have the pressure sensor update pending too (not listed against my VIN but dealer advised) and will be done shortly along with WNA5

MartyMeatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Myporsche just shows two recalls but I got the email.

I called my dealer to schedule service and they told me there are five (!!!) outstanding recalls on my car.

I think Porsche is being a little coy about how many problems there actually are with these cars.

BeauJTaylor

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Well, whatever they did broke my car. I no longer have power outside of basic acceleration. They are opening a case with Atlanta. :(