First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hi everyone

I am in dubio on adding racing stickers on my Taycan. A poll to feel the temperature of the forum on this topic. Thanks for your input.
Sponsored

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
If you're going to do it, do it properly:
Porsche Taycan Not sure about racing sticker stripes 1684262812313

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
I had designed a livery for my race car right before I stopped racing for family reasons, and I still want to use it some day (although I wouldn’t use any stickers on a street car).

The livery was based on the Banksy Rats series. The rats were black and the paint was white on a red car. The main rat came over the front fender onto the hood and the rat was painting “It’s not a race . . .”

Porsche Taycan Not sure about racing sticker stripes IMG_4489

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
I had designed a livery for my race car right before I stopped racing for family reasons, and I still want to use it some day (although I wouldn’t use any stickers on a street car).

The livery was based on the Banksy Rats series. The rats were black and the paint was white on a red car. The main rat came over the front fender onto the hood and the rat was painting “It’s not a race . . .”

IMG_4489.jpeg
Rats are really underrated. Porsche should seriously consider renaming the 718 the Rat whenever they get around to launching the EV version.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
I put Carrera S on the side of my 911 running across the bottom. Looked great and felt right.

This car doesn't seem to be in that same class of vehicle. Its an exceptional family car IMO and markings look ridiculous on it. Just my 2c. YMMV.

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I put Carrera S on the side of my 911 running across the bottom. Looked great and felt right.

This car doesn't seem to be in that same class of vehicle. Its an exceptional family car IMO and markings look ridiculous on it. Just my 2c. YMMV.
You’re probably right. But what if you have a Turbo S. That’s way more expensive than a 911.

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo, Eletre R (on order)
Country flag
On a sports car, mmm perhaps maybe. On a saloon car. Nah. Just trying too hard. Keep it fuss free.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Can look great on a retro type spec. There has been someone that did this in the past and it looked classy.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
You’re probably right. But what if you have a Turbo S. That’s way more expensive than a 911.
if it was about cost then we would see racing stripes on a Rolls Royce or Land Rover

OP
OP
thinkbusiness

thinkbusiness

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
if it was about cost then we would see racing stripes on a Rolls Royce or Land Rover
A turbo S is quicker than a 911 too 😉 but I think I know what you mean. No racing stripes on a 5 door car.
Sponsored