Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build!

JC Mann

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S, Tesla Model S
Country flag
Rear Seat 2+1:
Mainly for the 40/20/40 split & pass-through but useful for the occasional 5th person.
If you don’t really expect a fifth person, the Ski package gives you the 40/20/40 for half the price and no extra seatbelt or headrest.
Sponsored

jasonlaser

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'76 Porsche 914, '21 Taycan 4S Carmine Red ordered
Country flag
Here is my build.
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM7DV945

Taycan 4s, Carmine Red, Grey Leather, 21" Mission E wheels, Premium Package, Performance Battery Plus, PSCB in White, Rear Axle Steer, Sport Chrono, Thermal and Noise Glass, HUD, InnoDrive, Red seat belts, On Board 150kW/400V charger, Power Charge Port Cover, plus a few other options.

I think it is built right for exactly what I want.

Trying to decide if I want to upgrade from Porsche Surface Coated Brakes (PSCB) with Calipers in White to Black or if I should even get the upgrade.

Would love feedback from the forum.

PerPower

First Name
Per
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y Performance, Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Here is my build.

Taycan 4s, Carmine Red, Grey Leather, 21" Mission E wheels, Premium Package, Performance Battery Plus, PSCB in White, Rear Axle Steer, Sport Chrono, Thermal and Noise Glass, HUD, InnoDrive, Red seat belts, On Board 150kW/400V charger, Power Charge Port Cover, plus a few other options.

Trying to decide if I want to upgrade from Porsche Surface Coated Brakes (PSCB) with Calipers in White to Black or if I should even get the upgrade.

Great spec and the red color is really awesome.

I would take the Performance Package to get the best Porsche can offer in terms of driving performance.

Delete the model logo in the rear to get a cleaner look. Add sport side skirts to get a sportier look. Get the black door sills - it’s a free option. Change the innodrive to adaptive cruise control and save some money - you can always upgrade to innodrive later on via FoD.
The Exterior Mirror Lower Trim in Exterior Color and Base in High Gloss Black is a small but nice detail - as is the Porsche Crest on Headrests (Front).

Here is how it will look:
http://www.porsche-code.com/PM69U2D0

MaKin

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S (2019)
Country flag
Any pictures on how the windows and mirror trims look in standard without the high gloss? It just says “black”.

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Here is my build.

I got Carmine Red 4S, Mission E with Black calipers as I saw one with white calipers (Carmine Red) and it just didn't look right to me. I think $900 fee just change it to black sucks but after you own it don't kick yourself for getting it if you think it will make it look better. You just saved $1,000 on the battery as it went down. I would consider for $190 the colored porsche wheel inserts, makes the wheel pop. I went for high gloss black painted wheels so it is different from what you are going for.

As for going for the PSCB, in a 4S, if you want mission E wheels, you are going to have to get them. Taycan Exclusive just looked too busy to me.

Thoughts?

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, '19 e-Tron, '24 GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
Going to drive a Taycan this coming week and will make a final decision but my preliminary build is:
Taycan Turbo
Dolomite Silver
Black/Bordeaux Red
Mission E wheels
18 way seats
Performance package
Adaptive cruise
Surround view
A couple of other minor odds and ends

Will see how it turns out.
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! Taycan Turbo

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Going to drive a Taycan this coming week and will make a final decision but my preliminary build is:
Taycan Turbo
Dolomite Silver
Black/Bordeaux Red
Mission E wheels
18 way seats
Performance package
Adaptive cruise
Surround view
A couple of other minor odds and ends

Will see how it turns out.
Taycan Turbo.jpg

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That’ll not be far away ... add passenger screen and electric sound ... and I’m opting for rear wheel steer on my Turbo that is ready to pick up now as I trade in my Dolomite Silver 4S ... fabulous car!

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, '19 e-Tron, '24 GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
Here in the States rear wheel steering and electric sound are included in the Performance Package that I'm ordering. Congrats on your soon to arrive Turbo. Are you getting the same color as your departing 4S?

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here in the States rear wheel steering and electric sound are included in the Performance Package that I'm ordering. Congrats on your soon to arrive Turbo. Are you getting the same color as your departing 4S?
I’m selling Dolomite Silver with non leather (or is it part leather) black interior and buying Crayon with Racetex interior. Mission wheels with black calipers etc Your car looks fantastic in the photo you uploaded - hope the test drive doesn’t disappoint
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan Configurator Online. Share Your Build! 9D638FCB-EA35-4C6B-B65A-423A02E80308

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
New Member here....

Just ordered a 4S and have a few weeks before build is locked - current build code is PMGWQV59. I am trying (!) to stay within a reasonable options budget and still get the best driving daily driver.

Rationale for some of my current option choices....

Colour - Volcano Grey:
I also like white, silver, cherry and chalk but in the end I think I prefer something less ”visible” and more understated for living with longer term. My only concern is Volcano Grey might be too dark.

Standard Black Interior:
Was considering Slate Grey instead but concerned it might be too light. Would appreciate any pictures and thoughts from those with slate grey interior.

19” Wheels:
I know, I know...not very attractive but am trying to save money for use elsewhere as wheels can be upgraded later. My plan to use the 19s for winter wheels (with winter tires) for better for range and dealing with potholes during the winters and get some 20s for for use the rest of the year.

Premium Package:
Good value for the individual options when taken as a package (14-way seats & ventilation, LED matrix, pano roof, Lane Change Assist, Surround View, Bose). I would have selected most of these separately anyway.

Performance Options:
For sure want RWS after hearing so many positive comments and Sport Chrono for the mode dial, Individual Mode and since...well it is a Porsche. I have also added PVT+ for the handling and potentially better traction in the wet and snow. I have Sport Sound too but I am not sure it will survive the final cut. I like the idea of PDCC but not sure it is worth the cost so have left it out.

Adaptive Cruise Control:
I’m a fan of my Tesla’s basic Autopilot 1 and want to have some of this functionality for my Taycan for longer highway journeys and stop/start traffic. Plus I can always add Innodrive later.

Rear Seat 2+1:
Mainly for the 40/20/40 split & pass-through but useful for the occasional 5th person.

Thanks for reading. Any feedback on my choices and suggestions will be warmly welcomed and highly appreciated....!
Spot on! You'll love it. For daily drive, you can do without the chrono, if budget is tight!
Sponsored