September 2022 deliveries

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
Damn. Sounds like there is going to be more delay.
I told myself no to check the update for few days and maybe I will get some good surprises.
Porsche Taycan September 2022 deliveries online_package_tracki

This is how I feel about TYD currently, replacing still in Memphis with still in transit to Emden.
Sponsored

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
It looks like its still MY2022 since the production started on 15th July. I have Performance Battery Plus which could potentially cause delays. Other than that, I have Premium package, ACC, PASM but those are pretty standard/non-exclusive and I haven't heard any issues sourcing them.
Got it, yeah mine is similar. Neptune paint but otherwise basic options and nothing like burmester.

Wonder if the 12v battery delay is the cause. Would make sense given the push out in completion date - car essentially is already done pending 12v batt

sgimips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo, 2018 540d
Country flag
I've updated my original post in this thread today with the current dates. My car is apparently built and a VIN is assigned. I didn't see any production images sadly (hasProductionPictures: false).

TYD claims it'll arrive at the port tomorrow (7/29) and be put on a vessel 8/05.

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Who knows who this will affect but my SA just reached out:
My felicity ace replacement taycan that was supposed to arrive in Dallas in August has been “en route” to Emden since July 11 and now has a November 4 departure from Emden date, getting to the dealer sometime in December.

Cab a car break your heart? 😩

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Who knows who this will affect but my SA just reached out:
My felicity ace replacement taycan that was supposed to arrive in Dallas in August has been “en route” to Emden since July 11 and now has a November 4 departure from Emden date, getting to the dealer sometime in December.

Cab a car break your heart? 😩
What? That's nuts! Do you know what your local port is? I feel like that's an unreasonably long time to wait given your car is already built. Wondering if there's something specific for the ships that deliver to your port. Asonwani got his pushed back too recently, but by a more reasonable month which would make more sense from a delay standpoint, but he's west coast

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Glovis Sunlight is heading from Bremerhaven to Emden… we will know in a few days if Benicia cars will get on it.
My TYD still hasn't reached production complete, is expected today. It'll be a close one for me if it gets done in time! Asonwani's delay makes me nervous given my build started a few days after him

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
What? That's nuts! Do you know what your local port is? I feel like that's an unreasonably long time to wait given your car is already built. Wondering if there's something specific for the ships that deliver to your port. Asonwani got his pushed back too recently, but by a more reasonable month which would make more sense from a delay standpoint, but he's west coast
Port of Houston - the original replacement date was JUNE, which I knew would get pushed but now the at dealer date is December - unreal.

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Cooper63

First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (2022)
Country flag
Glovis Sunlight is heading from Bremerhaven to Emden… we will know in a few days if Benicia cars will get on it.
AFEB805D-5F93-4CD4-B000-90C45A124B2F.jpeg
So is it possible our car currently showing status of In Transit to Emden Port since 07/12/22 be on this boat to SD? Certainly gives me some hope.
I don't know what else can cause delay of over 3 weeks since the car has been produced.

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
So is it possible our car currently showing status of In Transit to Emden Port since 07/12/22 be on this boat to SD? Certainly gives me some hope.
I don't know what else can cause delay of over 3 weeks since the car has been produced.
I don't think this ship has made it to Emden yet.

There's a huge backlog of cars to get on ships (mine has been in Emden since 6/26], so It would make sense to have an interim spot they're stashing them between the factory and port, to not fill up the port lots.

Ships seem to be running 3-5 days behind on docking and then stay in port for an extra few days...further delaying subsequent ships.
Sponsored