PetroK

First Name
Petro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX, Porsche Taycan 4CT
Country flag
My planned dealer arrival date was 07/29, them moved to 09/05 and them moved back and finally arrived on 08/24. Here is full timeline from TYD, but they change information there, as it was definitely stuck in Emden from 07/04, but now they show arrival there as 08/05

Order Created - 04/29/2022
Scheduled for Production - 05/05/2022
Start Production - 06/23/2022
Production Completed - 06/30/2022
Ready For Transport - 06/30/2022
In Transit to Emden Port - 06/30/2022
Arrival Emden Port - 08/05/2022
On Vessel - 08/05/2022
Entry Port (Baltimore) - 08/20/2022
Arrival at Dealer - 08/24/2022
Sponsored

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
Lake Wanaka arrived in Davisville this early this morning. Hopefully my car is on the ship and is being unloaded right now! No idea if something will hold it up in port processing, but at least it's in the country. TYD hasn't updated yet.

Is anyone else on this ship?

ccyr15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (upcoming), RX450H, Ram 1500
Country flag
Lake Wanaka arrived in Davisville this early this morning. Hopefully my car is on the ship and is being unloaded right now! No idea if something will hold it up in port processing, but at least it's in the country. TYD hasn't updated yet.

Is anyone else on this ship?
My car is still in Port Processing at Davisville. Our salesman said it tends to take 2-5 days in normal times for the car to get to the dealer from the port once it enters inspection, but we'll see how it goes.

Tesla2Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85 + Taycan GTS
Country flag
For those of you expecting your cars at Benicia on Glovis sunlight for Sep 2… has your TYD updated to show that the cars made it to Benicia? Mine hasn’t updated yet.

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (ordered)
Country flag
For those of you expecting your cars at Benicia on Glovis sunlight for Sep 2… has your TYD updated to show that the cars made it to Benicia? Mine hasn’t updated yet.
Mine kinda “updated” by being completely removed from TYD. So now when I open the My Porsche app or use the TYD website, my Taycan doesn’t show up at all and I only see the “Add Vehicle” prompt.

Do you still see the car on your TYD?

OP
OP
poppap

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
  • Glovis Corona (leaving Sep. 24) disappeared from the list and was replaced by Glovis Sun (leaving Sep. 27) arriving in Port of Benicia before Oct. 29
  • Glovis Sigma showed up, leaving Port of Emden on Oct. 24 and arriving in Port of Benicia before Nov. 25
Just hope that my car will actually be on either one of these vessels for me to take delivery of a MY22 this year :CWL:

Porsche Taycan September 2022 deliveries 1662503495804

Last edited:

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
  • Glovis Corona (leaving Sep. 24) disappeared from the list and was replaced by Glovis Sun (leaving Sep. 27) arriving in Port of Benicia on Oct. 29
  • Glovis Sigma showed up, leaving Port of Emden on Oct. 24 and arriving in Port of Benicia on Nov. 25
Just hope that my car will actually be on either one of these vessels for me to take delivery of a MY22 this year :CWL:

1662503495804.png
I’m thinking good chance we are on glovis sun, given the cars right before ours that started prod late June made in on the platinum ray. So we must be next

Tesla2Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85 + Taycan GTS
Country flag
Mine kinda “updated” by being completely removed from TYD. So now when I open the My Porsche app or use the TYD website, my Taycan doesn’t show up at all and I only see the “Add Vehicle” prompt.

That happened to me also for a few days and then TYD came back.
Now it is showing “Port processing”

timo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS, Sequoia
Country flag

TYD usually does that when your status is updating. Mine just changed to port processing today.

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4S, ‘21 Defender 110
Country flag
Anyone know how to get it back when that happens? Mine’s been this way for months now. Old TYD links still show it, but the myporsche page doesn’t have it anymore

Cooper63

First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (2022)
Country flag
I’m thinking good chance we are on glovis sun, given the cars right before ours that started prod late June made in on the platinum ray. So we must be next
I think me, you, and poppap are about the same.
I am just frustrated that the status has been remain at "Ready for Transport" for almost 2 months.
Are yours the same?

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
I think me, you, and poppap are about the same.
I am just frustrated that the status has been remain at "Ready for Transport" for almost 2 months.
Are yours the same?
Yeah, mine has been ready for transport for about 3 weeks now. That said, my build was started in mid July before the August factory vacation, and completed right after they got back, so in essence yes it’s the same (if it was completed pre factory shutdown, would be 7 weeks at this point)
Sponsored