Taycan Turbo 2021 spec many issues similar to other posts. Do you think a joint effort may help get answers out of Porsche?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Ty, That’s crazy and not what our dealership told us, we specifically asked the question re updates as we live in an area with no mobile signal. Do you have any idea why only Russia? Interestingly Porsche UK and the dealer have not mentioned this since our open ticket.
Re Russia -It's pretty clear in the manual, Porsche Good to Know App and Connect documentation. I posted this some months back and certainly not a reason to purchase the car.

The activation message for your FoD items relates to an admin process either not started or an error has been made.

I waited 8 days plus for all service activations to complete after collecting the car.

Are you the first owner?

Raise a ticket with the Porsche Connect Team re your pending activation (s).

I don't have ACC and therefore have no FoD services to try as all the others are standard in UK (power steering plus is bundled with rear axle steering).

PID is not something I'd choose given its behaviour and have no obvious use for. So I'm tempted to say you aren't missing out on that front.

Re PCM connection from app. Again read the manual on this as it is only needed for syncing your calendar and has little or no use beyond that. Only 3 of the 4 quadrants on the connection status are needed and rarely the PCM one.

To connect the car has its own internal WiFi hotspot to a) share your additional data connection where optioned to other devices, or b) to connect your phone to the PCM for calendar syncing.
Sponsored

Last edited: