Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Taycan24

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD due in June
Country flag
My CT4s had an original freeze of 6/2, and has been updated to 6/25. I was looking forward to being locked so I could stop agonizing over options...
Changed my build about 10 days post freeze date. Sorry not sorry if I just added to your agonizing timeline :)
Sponsored

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I just rechecked today and mine has also been pushed back:

Change Freeze Date 7/6
Est delivery date 10/8

And as of today it has changed yet again

Change Freeze Date 7/5
Est delivery date 10/17

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
According to TYD my inventory base Taycan is enroute to the dealer. I've read about people's cars getting stuck at port waiting for chips (TPMS for example), so does this mean mine won't have this issue? I suppose there's always the possibility of something being discovered once at the dealership, but does the fact that it is enroute at least mean I've cleared that first big chip shortage hurdle?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
According to TYD my inventory base Taycan is enroute to the dealer. I've read about people's cars getting stuck at port waiting for chips (TPMS for example), so does this mean mine won't have this issue? I suppose there's always the possibility of something being discovered once at the dealership, but does the fact that it is enroute at least mean I've cleared that first big chip shortage hurdle?
It's possible. I brought up port delays with the dealer when they called today and they advised certain options can cause delays. My RWD spec wasn't effected - 20 days from Emden to S. Florida.

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
My TYD didn’t say en route until it was actually ready for transport. TYD stayed on port processing for 3 weeks for TPMS. Dealer said car can’t leave port without that. So, I think it’s looking pretty good for you.

RecoveringGT3Addict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Country flag
Finalized my order on 4/23. Had a July delivery originally, now slated for 8/6. But it's not moved status in a while, so who knows when it will arrive. Spec'd as PMZPR7U2. Ice Gray/Black.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 1622235931368

Kakatus10

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Poverty Spec Taycan 4S 21'
Country flag
Put order in 4/13 for 7/30 delivery. Taycan 4S, the build was supposed to start this week. Haven't received any official Porsche tracking except word of mouth from my sales rep this June 1st said:

"Your Taycan has now been locked for production, and is
scheduled to begin the build this weekend!"

Haven't gotten any 'track your dream' notification, apparently I should be getting that within the next week or two. Is this the norm for the getting the 'track your dream' invite?

Taycan24

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD due in June
Country flag
Put order in 4/13 for 7/30 delivery. Taycan 4S, the build was supposed to start this week. Haven't received any official Porsche tracking except word of mouth from my sales rep this June 1st said:

"Your Taycan has now been locked for production, and is
scheduled to begin the build this weekend!"

Haven't gotten any 'track your dream' notification, apparently I should be getting that within the next week or two. Is this the norm for the getting the 'track your dream' invite?
I never got a TYD notification but just went to the website and was able to access that way:

https://trackyourdream.porsche.com

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Signed a contract for Cross Turismo on April 20, delivery scheduled for first week of June, being postponed to first week in July.
if I would find this forum before, I’m in doubt that I’d signed it.
It’s quite frustrating reading about all software problems. :whew::facepalm:

schad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, e-tron
Country flag
Just got my TYD email today. Signed the papers on the 4th, predicting an August 13th delivery. I don't believe it; we'll see.

Valor911

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X2, Taycan 4S
Country flag
My Taycan 4S is showing on vessel via TYD. It hasn’t updated in a few days. I know the vessel it came to Jaxport aboard has already left to its next destination. Hopefully port processing will go quickly and this app will update. Dealer is only 3hrs from the port and I’d love to take delivery by Friday!

Kakatus10

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Poverty Spec Taycan 4S 21'
Country flag
My Taycan 4S is showing on vessel via TYD. It hasn’t updated in a few days. I know the vessel it came to Jaxport aboard has already left to its next destination. Hopefully port processing will go quickly and this app will update. Dealer is only 3hrs from the port and I’d love to take delivery by Friday!
Curious, when did you sign for it, and what was your original estimated delivery date?

Valor911

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X2, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Curious, when did you sign for it, and what was your original estimated delivery date?
The order locked in on 4/13. Originally, the delivery date was 6/25. Then it moved to 6/11. Somewhere along the line it noted a mid July delivery date. The TYD app is wildly inaccurate…and yet somehow sort of accurate since it’s pretty close to 6/11.

Subsequent to my last post the car suddenly went through the “entering port channel,” “port entry,” and “port processing” steps all yesterday. Today it is showing en route to dealer for the last 7 or so hours…but it hasn’t moved on the map (dealership is about 3hrs south of the port). I’m assuming they will have it in hand at the dealership by tomorrow.

Njsimons13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order), Taycan 4s, Q8, SQ5
Country flag
The order locked in on 4/13. Originally, the delivery date was 6/25. Then it moved to 6/11. Somewhere along the line it noted a mid July delivery date. The TYD app is wildly inaccurate…and yet somehow sort of accurate since it’s pretty close to 6/11.

Subsequent to my last post the car suddenly went through the “entering port channel,” “port entry,” and “port processing” steps all yesterday. Today it is showing en route to dealer for the last 7 or so hours…but it hasn’t moved on the map (dealership is about 3hrs south of the port). I’m assuming they will have it in hand at the dealership by tomorrow.
If it states on route to dealer they’ll have it by tomorrow for sure. They might have even gotten it already.

MeMyselfAndI

First Name
Pieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (MY 21)
Country flag
My Taycan RWD order will freeze on June 28th, production estimated in week 29, delivery in August. :)
Sponsored