Tesla Model S Plaid Announcement

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
We should start a thread where Taycan owners are required to post the first single word and first phrase that comes to mind immediately during and after the first use of launch control. @Kingske I'm pointing at you. My first word was something like hoooooooooooooly and I think you can guess the second word in the phrase :)

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
We should start a thread where Taycan owners are required to post the first single word and first phrase that comes to mind immediately during and after the first use of launch control. @Kingske I'm pointing at you. My first word was something like hoooooooooooooly and I think you can guess the second word in the phrase :)
@NC_Taycan , I solemnly swear to report here the first word (unless I am speechless) that comes out of my mind upon my maiden launch. Between @feye and you, there is enough pressure on me to follow through on my promise to do it today.

benver

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
It wasn't a word, just a big grin on my face from ear to ear :like: :rock::clap::cool:

Advertisement

ZYRUS
Advertisement