JM Lora

First Name
Jeanlora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
Hi Guys ! Now I have more than one month with a message on my Porsche taycan that says that tire sensor don’t work ( go to Service urgent ) but Porsche retailer is telling me no response from Porsche factory for the solution. The issue is that my 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S can’t detect if any tire is low of pressure and Porsche can’t find the Solution , it’s very strange that the manufacturer don’t have the solution for more than 2 months now . Any of you guys face this problem ? Any idea what I should do ??

Porsche Taycan Tire pressure problem taycan 4s 6AFD1007-628B-49A4-A9A2-B8E77D828598
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Sounds like the sensor on one or more of the wheels is faulty.

Try changing the tyre size in the PCM to force a re-learning of the pressures and if that works set it back to the correct tyre and wheel combination.

Follow guidance in the Porsche Good to Know App.

OP
OP
JM Lora

JM Lora

First Name
Jeanlora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
Sounds like the sensor on one or more of the wheels is faulty.

Try changing the tyre size in the PCM to force a re-learning of the pressures and if that works set it back to the correct tyre and wheel combination.

Follow guidance in the Porsche Good to Know App.
Hi W1NGE , Porsche retailer already call Porsche factory and their solutions don’t work , they do all the procedure as factory tell them , anyway I will try , thanks .

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
I have the same problem. Tires are 100% normal. I was just at the dealer and had my wheels checked etc. -- now EVERY TIME I get in the car I get a red warning about -0.7 BAR or something although I am certain the pressures are within normal ranges for summer driving,

Sounds like I also have faulty sensors.
Sponsored