TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
I just received an email from NFU Mutual and I did not know they also include free top whack RAC cover with their policies - brilliant.
Sponsored

OP
OP

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
I just received an email from NFU Mutual and I did not know they also include free top whack RAC cover with their policies - brilliant.
Did you not get Porsche assistance included? I’ve always been given that for the first 3 years of the car

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Did you not get Porsche assistance included? I’ve always been given that for the first 3 years of the car
Of course I did but the free RAC cover From NFU extends to all Cars in the household and also when the policy holder is a passenger in any other car. It’s also handy having options as no experience of Porsche Roadside but I know RAC response is pretty good.

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
I got Admiral, my current insurer, to add my Turbo to a new Multi-car policy with my Merc E320 and the additional cost to my policy is £325..... I got them to check and double check that they had selected the right car and model, they said they had......Kudos to Admiral !

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
I got Admiral, my current insurer, to add my Turbo to a new Multi-car policy with my Merc E320 and the additional cost to my policy is £325..... I got them to check and double check that they had selected the right car and model, they said they had......Kudos to Admiral !
Please ask them if you can use your own choice of repairer if god forbid you have the need to. If they say yes - ask them what the downsides are of using a Porsche Approved Repairer rather than their own. There is a reason they are cheap :)

Laish

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 s
Country flag
I think mine was about £535 with Autonet via comparison site. I have clean license, 49yo, no claims, history, full NCD, kept on drive, no tracker and 15k a year including business use and commuting. Taycna 4s £96k value

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
I'm 55+, full NCB and boring clean driving licence.... I intend to get some points on it once I have my Taycan !!

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
I think mine was about £535 with Autonet via comparison site. I have clean license, 49yo, no claims, history, full NCD, kept on drive, no tracker and 15k a year including business use and commuting. Taycna 4s £96k value
Not bad. Does autonet small print need a tracker or black box or anything?

Laish

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 s
Country flag
Not bad. Does autonet small print need a tracker or black box or anything?
When I input my details i chose the no tracker fitted option, which also saves the Porsche/Vodafone fee. I had one before and always forgot the tracker tag and it was infuriating.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
37 and 14 years ncb. With admiral and its £537 for me and the Mrs

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
37 and 14 years ncb. With admiral and its £537 for me and the Mrs
really...jeez - that is half the price of me at 48 with my missus. i have 3 points and 1 claim.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
really...jeez - that is half the price of me at 48 with my missus. i have 3 points and 1 claim.
I do have both cars with them which knocked off £140

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Two quotes for Fully Comp, two drivers (60 & 62) 3pts and protected 9 years NCB ... both mid £800’s

psglas

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Audi RS4, Defender 90
Country flag
Two quotes for Fully Comp, two drivers (60 & 62) 3pts and protected 9 years NCB ... both mid £800’s
Seems harsh. Must be the postcode, you should relocate to Scotland :)