What’s the consensus on the best Taycan colour?

DGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Rubystar, Fiat 500e La Prima Cabriolet
Country flag
Gentian blue before the PTS is available.

Rubystar/Rubystone Red gets my vote, coz I just ordered a GTS in this color :cool:
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Gentian blue before the PTS is available.

Rubystar/Rubystone Red gets my vote, coz I just ordered a GTS in this color :cool:
According to OP’s rule, you can’t vote for your own colour ;)

DGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Rubystar, Fiat 500e La Prima Cabriolet
Country flag
According to OP’s rule, you can’t vote for your own colour ;)
Oh, did see the OP mentioning the rules, anyways I didn't vote for the Gentian blue, it is just a statement and yeah I am so biased :p

andb

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Carmine Red, Chalk and Jet Black in this order. My Taycan will probably be black which I will wrap in red to admire how beautiful it is.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Carrera White. There's a reason it's on all the marketing. I've seen every color in person and it suits the Taycan the best.

Wheels make a HUGE difference as well, unfortunately 20" is the sweet spot IMO but the 20" options on the Taycan are meh. If I reordered I'd get free 19s and upgrade aftermarket to 20s.

Some of Porsches best colors aren't available on the Taycan, which is annoying. GT silver & Night Blue come to mind, or one of their nicer blues (Miami Blue, Sapphire Blue, etc). Gentian is hugely popular but it has too much purple for me, reminds me of Subaru blue.

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I would’ve gotten chalk if I wasn’t so enamored with Gentian Blue. I also didn’t want to pay the $2300 price difference lol but chalk is absolutely beautiful on a GTS

Reactions: B61

Olicanian

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Range Rover, SL.
Country flag
Chalk looks better inside ! Seats and seat belts in mine……

OP
OP
Swissbob

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Carrera White. There's a reason it's on all the marketing. I've seen every color in person and it suits the Taycan the best.

Wheels make a HUGE difference as well, unfortunately 20" is the sweet spot IMO but the 20" options on the Taycan are meh. If I reordered I'd get free 19s and upgrade aftermarket to 20s.

Some of Porsches best colors aren't available on the Taycan, which is annoying. GT silver & Night Blue come to mind, or one of their nicer blues (Miami Blue, Sapphire Blue, etc). Gentian is hugely popular but it has too much purple for me, reminds me of Subaru blue.
Wasn’t the Taycan predominantly marketed with Mamba Green, at least originally? That’s what got my attention
Sponsored