How to set up individual mode by default?

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
This is great to personalized the individual mode. How to set up individual mode to be the one by default? I guess this is not possible.
Sponsored

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
This is great to personalized the individual mode. How to set up individual mode to be the one by default? I guess this is not possible.
No, not possible.
It always starts in Normal mode.

ms-in-uk

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD PB+
Country flag
But if you opt for Sport Chrono you can switch to Individual by a quick twist of the dial. But yes, every time you start you need to do this :-(

Reactions: B61

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
But if you opt for Sport Chrono you can switch to Individual by a quick twist of the dial. But yes, every time you start you need to do this :-(
If you don't have that you can add the Drive Mode tile to My Home Screen and from there a single screen touch to select.

Reactions: B61
OP
OP

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
If you don't have that you can add the Drive Mode tile to My Home Screen and from there a single screen touch to select.
Thank you all

then individual is not really individual.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Wishlist for next OTA update...
Won't happen.

It's been covered in a lot in other threads. But it's the same for all makes and models, as car needs to start up in the mode the manufacturer has used to calculate/publish emissions etc. Certainly the case for the other cars we've owned over last few years.

So OTA won't be happening, though it would be nice.

OP
OP

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Won't happen.

It's been covered in a lot in other threads. But it's the same for all makes and models, as car needs to start up in the mode the manufacturer has used to calculate/publish emissions etc. Certainly the case for the other cars we've owned over last few years.

So OTA won't be happening, though it would be nice.
Actually Audi was keeping the last mode used by défaut. Individual was by default all the time. But it was 2013 model.

achesonbarber

First Name
acheson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic
Country flag
While you can personalize Individual mode to your preferences, most systems don't allow setting it as the default due to factors like fuel efficiency regulations and safety precautions. The factory often defaults to Comfort mode for these reasons. However, some car models permit changing this through code adjustments, though it's advisable to consult professionals for such modifications.
Sponsored