4S vs GT-R

DGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Rubystar, Fiat 500e La Prima Cabriolet
Country flag
Not only smoked it, it was the NEW Dacia Sandero.
I was just very lucky.
Absolutely, you got LUCKY! the new Sandero is dangerous and never takes NO for answer!
Once your new allow wheels arrived, you should consider selling the mission-e set for the new Sandero
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: Dee

DGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Rubystar, Fiat 500e La Prima Cabriolet
Country flag
Yeah, M4s and C63s’ get it from the 4s. I was surprised but I leave them regularly. There was a 63s trying to race me and I kept gapping him. It’s funny because I have my dealer keeping me updated on any cancelled turbo slots, but I might just stick with the 4s.

Yeah the nee Continentals are really nice. But they feel really lethargic after driving a taycan. It’s no slouch either as it has 550ish horsepower. Just isn’t as nimble or as quick as the taycan. It’s comfortable though, but the driving position suits people that don’t like an engaging drive. We are exchanging it for a drop top version now. The Taycan made it feel redundant but at least the convertible will give us something to be excited about.

6E05CA2A-86BE-49D3-9C43-E1302D454D08.jpeg
Love the duo! alway fancy the superb build quality of the continental GT (Bentley in general), and the V8 sounds which is really deep, it's a great GT car.

Blingbling

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The GTR is definitely an awesome car and the top spec is capable of 2.5s 0-100 but the problem is it can only achieve that in the launch mode. Because of the major turbo lag this car has. You can easily catch it off guard and destroy him. Heck I even heard when the car is off boost. Even a Prius can over take it coz of the time it takes for power to kick in on that car. I am more worried about the lil Model 3 P running around. There’s no way of telling which is performance and the regular or long range and they are ALL over the street here in Vancouver I have a 4S so the M3P can take me for sure

Hami

First Name
Hamid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Went from 991.2 turbo S to Tycan TS, both incredible cars...Tycan puts a lot more smiles on your face! I am still getting used to the weight! Particularly for immediate stopping. It happens no issues but you can feel the physics of the deceleration/inertia!
Fun factor in leaving behind: Dozens of Model 3s, 991 GT3RS, Audi R8, 997 TS and the most persistent Audi RS7 who just couldn't believe it after 4 or 5 lights of being smoked!! :)

Alemany

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Tesla P100D, MiniCooper Cooper limited edition, Taycan Turbo S (ordered), Giulia Quadrafoglio
Country flag
I’ve never had the pleasure to drive a GT-R but with the Turbo S I don’t imagine you’ll be disappointed.
I have both a GTR and a Taycan Turbo S. They are very different cars but both are outstandingly fun cars to drive. In a long race (vs a sprint), my money is on the GTR (top speed 205), on a sprint, my money is on the Taycan but not by much, they are very close. Personal experience, not hearsay ;) .

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
I have both a GTR and a Taycan Turbo S. They are very different cars but both are outstandingly fun cars to drive. In a long race (vs a sprint), my money is on the GTR (top speed 205), on a sprint, my money is on the Taycan but not by much, they are very close. Personal experience, not hearsay ;) .
So, if I am hearing you correctly, you are saying keep the GTR when I get the Taycan and not sell it. :) Too bad that I only have one parking spot at my condo otherwise I would consider it.

Alemany

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Tesla P100D, MiniCooper Cooper limited edition, Taycan Turbo S (ordered), Giulia Quadrafoglio
Country flag
So, if I am hearing you correctly, you are saying keep the GTR when I get the Taycan and not sell it. :) Too bad that I only have one parking spot at my condo otherwise I would consider it.
Exactly! Any time you alternate you will find out what you like and hate of each car, but they are different and both fun. ;)

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
For anyone uncertain if they want to get rid of their GT-R (or 992 Turbo S), I will offer my services as a car babysitter at a deeply discounted rate. I promise to garage your GT-R or 992 TS, keep it clean, and exercise it at least once a week. You can come visit it or retrieve it at any time.

Alemany

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For anyone uncertain if they want to get rid of their GT-R (or 992 Turbo S), I will offer my services as a car babysitter at a deeply discounted rate. I promise to garage your GT-R or 992 TS, keep it clean, and exercise it at least once a week. You can come visit it or retrieve it at any time.
Me too! ;)

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
The GTR is definitely an awesome car and the top spec is capable of 2.5s 0-100 but the problem is it can only achieve that in the launch mode. Because of the major turbo lag this car has. You can easily catch it off guard and destroy him. Heck I even heard when the car is off boost. Even a Prius can over take it coz of the time it takes for power to kick in on that car. I am more worried about the lil Model 3 P running around. There’s no way of telling which is performance and the regular or long range and they are ALL over the street here in Vancouver I have a 4S so the M3P can take me for sure
Ya gotta hunt those M3Ps on the twisties (if you have any) ?

Pete85

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, X1 hybrid
Country flag
Hahaha, you sound like me ?
I smoked an m4 comp the other day, I even let him past and in front and it was like I was about to drive straight through him. I kept pulling on him past 134mph.
If you mean a G82 Comp, I am sorry I don't believe you. Even the rwd version has done 11.6 1/4 mile times. F80 yes my 4S is faster but not faster than the G80 Comp at least not in the rolling race. The awd G80 will beat a 4S easily in the 1/4 mile. Those engines are monsters.

Last edited:

Tazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Turbo GT, Aventador SVJ, 812 Superfast
Country flag
If you mean a G82 Comp, I am sorry I don't believe you. Even the rwd version has done 11.6 1/4 mile times. F80 yes my 4S is faster but not faster than the G80 Comp at least not in the rolling race. The awd G80 will beat a 4S easily in the 1/4 mile. Those engines are monsters.

you literally came to that conclusion and chose to not believe it yourself. It was the previous generation m4 so chill.
My friend has since bought white one and the 4s pulls on it on the motorway. Happy?

rcoday123

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Went from 991.2 turbo S to Tycan TS, both incredible cars...Tycan puts a lot more smiles on your face! I am still getting used to the weight! Particularly for immediate stopping. It happens no issues but you can feel the physics of the deceleration/inertia!
Fun factor in leaving behind: Dozens of Model 3s, 991 GT3RS, Audi R8, 997 TS and the most persistent Audi RS7 who just couldn't believe it after 4 or 5 lights of being smoked!! :)
Are you still happy with your trade ?I’m currently thinking about trading my 2018 911 turbo s for a 2022 Taycan turbo s. It’s a very tough decision.
Sponsored