4th Taycan Purchase: Interior for Gentian Blue Turbo S

What interior for this 2023 Gentian Blue Turbo S build?

• Total voters

MJH_102383

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Taycan Turbo S; MY22 911 GT3; MY22 911 TS Cab
Country flag
Decided to poll the group since I am a diehard Porsche fan it is difficult to narrow down what will look the best. For whatever it is worth my prior Taycan's have been:

• 2020 Volcano Grey Turbo S w/ black/black interior (loved it, but grey/black was a little boring)
  • 2021 White Turbo S w/ black/chalk interior
  • 2021 Jet Black Metallic Turbo S w/ Bordeaux red leather/black interior
I am building a Gentian Blue 2023 Turbo S and I already own a chalk Cayenne Turbo (truffle brown interior) and chalk 911 Turbo S Cab (chalk/graphite blue interior) and own a black/black GT3. I only mention these because I think the entire lineup plays into a new car purchase or at least for me it does.

With this gentian build I am going for a different look with platinum satin (gunmetal) wheels, carbon fiber kit all the way around, dark silver accents on the interior to tie in the platinum satin wheels, etc. The interior I am trying to decide between Olea leather color being Atacama beige/black or Basalt black (a charcoal/dark grey color) as none of my prior Taycan's had Olea club leather.

Porsche Taycan 4th Taycan Purchase: Interior for Gentian Blue Turbo S 1673792436896

Porsche Taycan 4th Taycan Purchase: Interior for Gentian Blue Turbo S 1673792488273

Also, in my prior life I owned an electric blue M5 Competition with white leather interior... so in a way the reason I have been ehh about chalk interior on this new Taycan is I already owned that combo on a prior car.

Here is the build:
http://www.porsche-code.com/PPQQEMB8

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
IMO, olea is (so much) better…otherwise my favourite would be bramberry.
Btw: what about (olea) truffle-brown? It goes with gentian as well.

OP
OP
MJH_102383

MJH_102383

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My wife has it on her Cayenne and I love it but it’s a lot of brown! And with the grey wheels I though basalt would go better.

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
Beautiful build! In my opinion I think the beige interior clashes a bit with the beautiful exterior color and the dark accents. I know many people on here prefer a contrasting interior and of course it’s all personal choice. I voted for the olea black and speed blue stitching. Personally I think that’s a classy look with a little blue to tie in the ext color. In the end they’re all great options.
Out of curiosity, have there been issues with your 3 Taycans or do you quickly tire of cars and colors and like to keep changing it up? Best of luck!

OP
OP
MJH_102383

MJH_102383

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Beautiful build! In my opinion I think the beige interior clashes a bit with the beautiful exterior color and the dark accents. I know many people on here prefer a contrasting interior and of course it’s all personal choice. I voted for the olea black and speed blue stitching. Personally I think that’s a classy look with a little blue to tie in the ext color. In the end they’re all great options.
Out of curiosity, have there been issues with your 3 Taycans or do you quickly tire of cars and colors and like to keep changing it up? Best of luck!
Quickly tire of cars! Thanks for your input I’m likely going to end up where you mentioned basalt and blue stitching.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
If you wear jeans I don't recommend chalk. I am finding it picks up dye transfer quite easily. So far I've been able to rub it off, but who knows how long that will last.

Reactions: B61

driver69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S 2021
Country flag
Great build. My 5 cents - I’d recommend to try and look at Satin Aurum paint for your wheels (will also need black calipers instead of yellow for contrast) and Atacama Beige/Basalt Black interior to go with that. It doesn’t look nearly as good in that configuration screen as it does in person. Contrasting colors complementing each other with bronze accents both inside and outside, blue exterior/beige interior - a truly perfect color palette(for me at least :CWL: ). Cheers

Ryun43

First Name
Ryun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S...991.2 GT3 Touring
Country flag
Last edited:

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Black with Speed blue stitching, obviously!

ThePaddyWan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Polestar 2, Maverick
Country flag
Agree on the Olea Lather. Mines is Truffle-Brown, I'm okay with it, but it is a bit monochromatic. Fine with me as it goes very well with Gentian Blue, but some might be off-put by it.

Abdul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gentian Blue Taycan 4S...previously Ice Grey RWD
Country flag
Chalk interior 👌

Porsche Taycan 4th Taycan Purchase: Interior for Gentian Blue Turbo S IMG-20220731-WA0006

Porsche Taycan 4th Taycan Purchase: Interior for Gentian Blue Turbo S IMG-20220731-WA0003