Gentian Blue or Mamba Green for 2022 Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Opinions?

Snl51200

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
OK, just placed my order today. Super excited!! However there ia a debate going on in my house. Wife wants Gentian Blue and I want Mamba Green. This car is a daily car, not a weekend warrior. Can anymore share their 2 cents and maybe a pic or 2?
Sponsored

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have gentian blue and I feel like it turns enough heads already. I would feel too "exposed" in a mamba green lol. Just personal preference.

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Wife and daughter picked gentian blue and it’s made a lot of fans. Depending on lighting, it looks mid-blue to purple. The mamba looks stunning too, though it’s a bit flashier IMO.

If ordering Gentian I’d recommend going with Vesuvius gray or black exterior inlays vs the standard aluminum. That’s about the only thing I would change on our vehicle in retrospect.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Gentian looks good with certain wheels...... but if you're even slightly considering Mamba Green....... go with green. That color looks spectacular. There are a lot of blue cars on the road........

Sid

First Name
Asim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari F430, Cayenne Turbo, Taycan GTS
Country flag
So I made a trip to my local Porsche Showroom a few weeks ago and had an opportunity to check out a wide range of colors between what the dealer had in the showroom, the test drive cars and the cars waiting for collection by their lucky new owners. Colour is a very personal choice and this car is so well designed you wont regret whatever you decide.

My 2 cents, I went with a blue Taycan GTS in mind and saw one in the showroom. Beautiful color.

Then went down to an area where there were some test drive cars in silver and ice grey. Walked a little further and discovered 2 more waiting to be collected by their new owners. Crayon with truffle brown and Mamba Green with black and green stitching. The Mamba Green blew me away after seeing it. For me it made an already special car even more special. Forgive the excitement in my voice!

I pulled the trigger on the Mamba Green GTS 20 minutes later. April production June/July delivery. All the best with your final choice.

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
So I made a trip to my local Porsche Showroom a few weeks ago and had an opportunity to check out a wide range of colors between what the dealer had in the showroom, the test drive cars and the cars waiting for collection by their lucky new owners. Colour is a very personal choice and this car is so well designed you wont regret whatever you decide.

My 2 cents, I went with a blue Taycan GTS in mind and saw one in the showroom. Beautiful color.

Then went down to an area where there were some test drive cars in silver and ice grey. Walked a little further and discovered 2 more waiting to be collected by their new owners. Crayon with truffle brown and Mamba Green with black and green stitching. The Mamba Green blew me away after seeing it. For me it made an already special car even more special. Forgive the excitement in my voice!

I pulled the trigger on the Mamba Green GTS 20 minutes later. April production June/July delivery. All the best with your final choice.
Congrats. I went mamba GTS too. Amazing colour in real life.

Izzone

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
or...neptune blue...I have a turbo S with it and satin platinum wheels....stunning

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Blue. I couldn’t live with the green! But my Gentian blue looks great

Ryun43

First Name
Ryun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S...991.2 GT3 Touring
Country flag
I love my gentian blue. Understated most days but really pops in the bright sun. Doesn't do you any favors hiding dirt tho