Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone else getting the message “Car control is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact Porsche Support.”?

Porsche Taycan Connect App issues - Car control 9A8D42AE-0F75-4E1D-B375-C12C538BF4A0
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Anyone else getting the message “Car control is currently unavailable. Please try again later or contact Porsche Support.”?

9A8D42AE-0F75-4E1D-B375-C12C538BF4A0.png
Happens periodically and could be due to server upgrades as mentioned.

If still experiencing then try My Porsche for access to Car Control. You should have the same issue.

jwvbeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan
Country flag
I have the same issues with My Porsche and the IOS app. I just updated the IOS app and it stopped working. Hopefully the issue resolves by itself.

Quite annoying since I am on holiday and traveling through different countries in Europe.

Awg454

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Yep same,I called the help line they said they are merging two apps and this is causing the issues

Pouria

First Name
Pouria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CT4S, had Taycan 4S 2020.
Country flag
Have had the same problem since yesterday. Managed to solve it by uninstalling the app and downloading it again for IOS. Was on the latest version but still had to delete it. ??

Works now but still as crappy as before. At least I can see charge level again...