Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
Country flag
The sales manager told me that the delivery weeks stored were purely fictitious. Porsche supposedly has to enter something in the system and they do that, but in the vast majority of cases it doesn't hold up. That also coincides with what you read here in the forum.

Ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Hey everyone,

this is mainly pitched at those in the UK but anyone’s opinion would be great!

Has anyone else experienced significant delays in their orders?

I locked spec 21st April for a RWD Taycan and initially the car was meant to leave Germany 22nd May, which was then pushed to 10th June and now has been pushed again to 28th June.

Also would be good to hear from anyone who hasn’t had their Taycan delivery delayed.

Porsche centre have given little direction about whether it would delay again and say there is nothing they can do.
My 4S has been at Emden since 10/26. The Porsche App said it would be put on the RCC Classic ship on 11/12. But, that ship left Emden on 11/10 without my car and is headed to Texas instead of California where I live. On 11/13 Porsche App still says my car will be put on that ship on 11/12!

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
My 4S has been at Emden since 10/26. The Porsche App said it would be put on the RCC Classic ship on 11/12. But, that ship left Emden on 11/10 without my car and is headed to Texas instead of California where I live. On 11/13 Porsche App still says my car will be put on that ship on 11/12!
Same for me. Hoping it’s on a ship and TYD is wrong. I had PEC LA contact me this week on delivery dates so that points to it being on a ship

Mr Bill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S (going), Taycan RWD (incoming)
Country flag
Ordered early August, build finished 10 November, delivery taking place on December 1. No delays along the way.

I must have gotten really lucky - Base with limited (15K) options.

Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
Country flag
Tomorrow is our day of delivery ? We are very excited. The Taycan RWD is completed with no parts missing, so the information of the sales manager. Will post pics for sure in another thread.

Jonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLC
Country flag
I ordered my RWD Taycan on the 31st June 21 (Over 6 months already) and I'm still yet to get a build slot. The latest is that there educated guess is Q2 22 which will be 10-13months. Looking on the forum has anyone else experienced these lead time from ordering a Taycan mid last year?

Appreciate the lead times now are around 12months on some models

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I ordered my RWD Taycan on the 31st June 21 (Over 6 months already) and I'm still yet to get a build slot. The latest is that there educated guess is Q2 22 which will be 10-13months. Looking on the forum has anyone else experienced these lead time from ordering a Taycan mid last year?

Yikes, I placed my order in mid Nov 2021 and my build is scheduled to start on Jan 21st. This was a dealer allocation for a CT4. I can’t imagine having to wait a year.

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I placed my 4S order, dealer allocation, at the end of October. The build is scheduled for 01/21/2022. There have been a couple of adjustments to the estimated delivery. Extended by two weeks, then shortened by a week.

T4YC4N

First Name
VB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, BMW 730, Mini
Country flag

This sounds about right. I ordered mine on 9th June 21 and was advised of a Jan 22 build slot at the end of November. That was after months of silence. Since then I understand the wait time has increased a little so my guess would be for you to see production of your car at the start of Q2. It would be a good idea to speak to your dealer and ask them exactly what number you are in the queue.

Jonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLC
Country flag
This sounds about right. I ordered mine on 9th June 21 and was advised of a Jan 22 build slot at the end of November. That was after months of silence. Since then I understand the wait time has increased a little so my guess would be for you to see production of your car at the start of Q2. It would be a good idea to speak to your dealer and ask them exactly what number you are in the queue.
Thanks. Is that something they will share?

T4YC4N

First Name
VB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, BMW 730, Mini
Country flag
Thanks. Is that something they will share?
Yes absolutely, my dealer was most open about it and a friend who has a Macan on order at another dealer asked and he was also provided with this info. Best of luck!

Jonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GLC
Country flag
Yes absolutely, my dealer was most open about it and a friend who has a Macan on order at another dealer asked and he was also provided with this info. Best of luck!
Thanks - appreciate it!

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Yikes, I placed my order in mid Nov 2021 and my build is scheduled to start on Jan 21st. This was a dealer allocation for a CT4. I can’t imagine having to wait a year.
Same here. Ordered end of November. Definitive configuration today. Build slot next week. End of production February 4th. Two - three weeks later in Belgium. I was lucky someone just cancelled his order that day and was able to take it. Otherwise it would have been June.
Sponsored