Delivery delays

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Update from dealership: car has been built and is on its way to the port for shipping; will know more once the car is on the vessel.
Sponsored

igad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
all sold waiting for a Taycan!
Country flag
Update from dealership: car has been built and is on its way to the port for shipping; will know more once the car is on the vessel.
Still waiting to hear from my dealer

farazkhu2

First Name
Fa Fa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 750i, Taycan
Country flag
Yeah I’m see the same thing. Original production date 5/21. Now just seeing production completion date of 6/25. Ordered 4/13.
Same here, did you order via Beaverton Porsche?

farazkhu2

First Name
Fa Fa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 750i, Taycan
Country flag
Arizona here. Dealer gives me a print out showing the complete schedule. This is updated regularly. My date of completion has now slipped by four weeks to June 25 and they admit this is no more than an estimate. They have no idea when the car will be completed. This is all caused by chips shortages.
Do you use Porsche " Track my Dream" option from their website? I find that link to be the up to date. In fact the last update was available via that link before my Dealer notified me.

OP
OP
TaycanLDN

TaycanLDN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD Volcano Grey Mission E
Country flag
Congrats! Mine told me today it’s on track to leave Germany on the 24th June (Friday week). Hopefully no further delays ??

OP
OP
TaycanLDN

TaycanLDN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD Volcano Grey Mission E
Country flag
Hi, I confirmed my order with Porsche Friday 9th April and I haven't received a build date. I have queried a few times as it will be 10wks without any news but, they tell me that there has been numerous delays and that I am No12 on the Taycan 4S order bank... apparently I shouldn't expect the car until at least Q4..!
Sorry to hear mate, I’ve heard it’s a global back log of 4S orders compared to the RWD so no 12 is still quite soon - stay positive ?!

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
My car has reached Emden. I will have more information once the car is on a vessel, but the expectation it will take weeks to get to delivery day.

1AX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T
Country flag
Been chasing OPC for an update for a few weeks now without finding anything out (dealer trying to be helpful but Porsche AG keeping secrets).

Handover was originally forecast for next week and now looking likely for 3rd week July so a 3-week delay.

Based on other folks experience, it could have been worse...
Sponsored