PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Got it, my Home selection after logging into My Porsche just shows the vehicle info. As if it's done but not activated. No TYD info available. Probably different since this was a dealer build.
Mine was a dealer build that I took over and totally changed it to what I wanted. So it took a couple of weeks before my TYD email came in. I read of another guy calling the Porsche 800 number and requesting the TYD email. It comes from Porsche and not the dealer.
Sponsored

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
PDACPA: That is a sweet looking car! My Gentian Blue 4S finished at the JAX port on 8/3 but still holding. It is headed to PEC Atlanta, someday lol. Dealer says waiting on one chip, but I no longer believe him. This waiting is agonizing.
So your car hit before mine and still there!

Thanks! I am curious if the inner wheels are going to be white or black as I read the Mission E inner wheel changed color and the rendering shows it as white.

Call your dealer and ask him to send you a screen shot of their internal system (See the picture of mine). It will show you the open campaign's on your car. My car has 4, but on the TPM prevents sale (feds require it).

I debated taking delivery in Atl. with a little weekend with my wife and then try out the drive home and charging, but its a busy season for me in Aug-Oct so I couldn't do it.

Porsche Taycan Delivery delays Taycanstatusblur

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
People simply don't know about or understand our struggle.

ChrisM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4S, Polestar 2
Country flag
People simply don't know about or understand our struggle.
Clearly, Porsche don't understand as their post-ordering care is abysmal - if I treated my clients like this, I wouldn't be able to afford a Porsche as I would have no clients !
However, as my wife keeps telling me "it's a 1st world problem".

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
Clearly, Porsche don't understand as their post-ordering care is abysmal - if I treated my clients like this, I wouldn't be able to afford a Porsche as I would have no clients !
However, as my wife keeps telling me "it's a 1st world problem".
Fair point, just being able to have this problem in the first place though...

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
My guess is that Porsche themselves are waiting for reliable information on delivery dates from their suppliers, they can't plan or give information to dealers when they don't have the information themselves.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
My guess is that Porsche themselves are waiting for reliable information on delivery dates from their suppliers, they can't plan or give information to dealers when they don't have the information themselves.
You have a point…somehow….but, on the other hand, I would understand, if they will get one delivery date….but not five, seven, ten reschedules.

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
PDACPA: I checked into myporsche this AM and instead of seeing my car 3/4 built as it has since arriving at JAX port 7/29, it just shows Configure your Porsche and various Porsche models and no more track your dream link. Maybe this means it is actually enroute to PEC ATL??
Check yours and see. Maybe just another mixup at Porsche, but hopeful.

Last edited:

Superrat

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Crosss Turismo
Country flag
I ordered my Taycan CT in early may picked up last Friday a week earlier than promised..and it had to make it's way thorough Panama channel.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
I ordered my Taycan CT in early may picked up last Friday a week earlier than promised..and it had to make it's way thorough Panama channel.
Congrats! what were the dates; lock, start and end of production?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
PDACPA: I checked into myporsche this AM and instead of seeing my car 3/4 built as it has since arriving at JAX port 7/29, it just shows Configure your Porsche and various Porsche models and no more track your dream link. Maybe this means it is actually enroute to PEC ATL??
Check yours and see. Maybe just another mixup at Porsche, but hopeful.
Hoping that is progress for you! Mine still shows the the TYD Link. You hit Jax few 11 days before mine, so hopefully they are using the FIFO method and mine will moving pretty soon!

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well at least I know the web site is not screwed up lol. Hope you get yours quickly my friend. Now I have to wait on the email from PEC ATL to set up a date.

MeMyselfAndI

First Name
Pieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (MY 21)
Country flag
Got a phone call from my dealer this morning. My Taycan arrived today! With some missing parts of course... TPMS and spare key being one of them.
Only TPMS is mandatory by Porsche to be installed before delivering the car. Dealer expects TPMS to arrive within 2 weeks! ?
Will be collecting my car next week (the 22nd). ?
Car ordered in May, so that's about 20 weeks in total. It was 'ready' at the factory 8 weeks ago (July 28th).