Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
I ordered today and the dealer couldn’t even estimate a delivery month. Could be 14 months, could be 18…unlikely to be under 14 months apparently
Sponsored

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
I ordered today and the dealer couldn’t even estimate a delivery month. Could be 14 months, could be 18…unlikely to be under 14 months apparently
What did you order?

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
My cousin ordered a GTS in march and reckons he will get this around August 23.

I think my GTS won’t come till 2024. My dealer did tell me that lead times on Turbo and Turbo S might be a little better but then he would say GTS and 4S wuld in his opinion hold value better.

My first 4S is on it’s way from Emden and should be at the dealer in next week or so.

Andy S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan; Volvo XC40
Country flag
Jesus Christ, I'm buying a Peugeot e208 and being done with it.
Currently drive one as my daily..... TBH a great car :) Brings back memories go owning one of the original 208 1.9GT's - Still looking froward to replacing it with the Taycan though...

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
So... how many D volt batteries need to be duct taped together to do the job?

I think those of us still on order have to start thinking out the box.

:ontheloo:

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
Currently drive one as my daily..... TBH a great car :) Brings back memories go owning one of the original 208 1.9GT's - Still looking froward to replacing it with the Taycan though...
I rented one through ONTO. Hated it.

Range was terrible. Interior feels too cramped.

Had to drive it like a grandma to maintain charge, which then eliminated what would otherwise be a fun car to drive.

I'm test driving a Cupra Born next week as a potential interim company car. The only issue is the longer range model only has four seats, and I may on occasion need five seats. It's up against an Ioniq 5 and BMW I4. Whatever of those are in stock could be on my driveway in a few weeks.

Naughty Dog

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4 Competition
Country flag
I put a deposit on a 4SCT at the end of Jan 22. At the time I was given an estimated delivery date of Q4 this year. I have heard nothing since (obviously!) so I just rang for an update. I expected the date to have slipped given the situation in Ukraine etc and they have advised that it will likely be Q3 2023 now. Hey ho :(

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
If it's any consolation, at the Audi garage today they said they're looking at 12 month delays even on ICE cars

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
If it's any consolation, at the Audi garage today they said they're looking at 12 month delays even on ICE cars
I originally was buying a Q4 (actually i still have a deposit down!) and they said Q1 2023 but then it went to Q2 2023.

I guess I’ll wait and see for a while if that still gets fulfilled and then sell back to someone if i can make a small profit.

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
I put a deposit on a 4SCT at the end of Jan 22. At the time I was given an estimated delivery date of Q4 this year. I have heard nothing since (obviously!) so I just rang for an update. I expected the date to have slipped given the situation in Ukraine etc and they have advised that it will likely be Q3 2023 now. Hey ho :(
Mate you just popped my bubble 😑
Ordered CT4S early Jan ‘22 and was told Q3 delivery, with a “guaranteed” build slot in June/July. I’m only being told I’m “moving up the list nicely”… and “a couple of months delay” due to wiring looms.
I was told to send final spec code but didn’t yet… still on the fence about the paint (solid white vs crayon) 🤦🏼‍♂️

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Mate you just popped my bubble 😑
Ordered CT4S early Jan ‘22 and was told Q3 delivery, with a “guaranteed” build slot in June/July. I’m only being told I’m “moving up the list nicely”… and “a couple of months delay” due to wiring looms.
I was told to send final spec code but didn’t yet… still on the fence about the paint (solid white vs crayon) 🤦🏼‍♂️
Here's a good view of what Crayon (Chalk in the US) looks like on my CT4.

Sebbo

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Taycan 4S CLA 45S
Country flag
my car reached Grimsby 10 plus days ago and still not shipped to the dealer. It’s literally taken all the fun and excitement out of it. Just so poor from Porsche/dealer. Feels like there’s something going on, maybe they want to hold out until July so it’s added to Julys numbers. Who knows but I placed an order for 911 GTS with the same dealer which I might move to another dealer if my car doesn’t show up this week. Fed up is an understatement.

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
my car reached Grimsby 10 plus days ago and still not shipped to the dealer. It’s literally taken all the fun and excitement out of it. Just so poor from Porsche/dealer. Feels like there’s something going on, maybe they want to hold out until July so it’s added to Julys numbers. Who knows but I placed an order for 911 GTS with the same dealer which I might move to another dealer if my car doesn’t show up this week. Fed up is an understatement.
I don’t think it is the dealer who organises transport from the port. Mine seemed to be a bit in the dark about when it would arrive until it was actually on a transporter. Might well not be their fault, hope it gets there soon - the wait will have been worth it!

Sebbo

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Taycan 4S CLA 45S
Country flag
I don’t think it is the dealer who organises transport from the port. Mine seemed to be a bit in the dark about when it would arrive until it was actually on a transporter. Might well not be their fault, hope it gets there soon - the wait will have been worth it!
I really hope so mate. Just seems endless Thanks for the positive thoughts, needed them, ha
Sponsored