First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Hi all,

Just wondering if many people have ordered the new GTS. I have ordered the GTS saloon and been told March build by Porsche Portsmouth. Previously I had a 4s saloon on order which was a 12 month wait (ordered August 21). So worked well for me that the version I prefer can be delivered sooner. What has everyone else been told regarding likely delivery on GTS in UK? Mine was ordered 22.11.21

Cheers Ben
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi all,

Just wondering if many people have ordered the new GTS. I have ordered the GTS saloon and been told March build by Porsche Portsmouth. Previously I had a 4s saloon on order which was a 12 month wait (ordered August 21). So worked well for me that the version I prefer can be delivered sooner. What has everyone else been told regarding likely delivery on GTS in UK? Mine was ordered 22.11.21

Cheers Ben
I've asked for Nov'22 (I want MY23), holding reservation last September and then commited on launch day. I'm also hoping (convinced) there will be more ST options prior to then to enable a broader choice e.g. 4S ST before locking down spec.

Yours will be among the first in the country to be on the road then.

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Thanks Adrian, yeah I'm sure there will be some more additions to range before long. Well the press release stated Spring we will see them on the UK roads so fairly vague.. Still seems crazy that GTS orders will be quicker deliveries than older orders on the other variants but maybe they have a reasonable allocation to start with and then in time they will be the same lead times as the other models..

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Hi all,

Cheers Ben
Ordered GTS ST the day it was launched. Be interesting to see who’s arrives first?

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Ordered GTS ST the day it was launched. Be interesting to see who’s arrives first?
Nice, keep us posted. What centre did you order through?

NickUK

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A35
Country flag
I was advised on the weekend that if I ordered a GTS now it would be ready in April.
All other Taycans are now delivering 2023.
This was Reading OPC.

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
I was advised on the weekend that if I ordered a GTS now it would be ready in April.
All other Taycans are now delivering 2023.
This was Reading OPC.
Thanks Nick

That makes me feel a bit more confident I will be getting it in Spring. Lead times on everything else is crazy.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Well Q2 could mean anywhere between 1st April and 30th June, 2022.

I am expecting one of the first cars (Sport Turismo GTS) and anytime in this period would be fine for me.

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
My OPC (Newcastle) took my deposit (ST) in the summer and have told me that mine will be their first... no estimated date until they are given their allocation of course.

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
March/Apiril 2022 locked in
Hi

when was yours initially ordered? When you say locked in, spec etc confirmed ready for build...?

Cheers

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
My dealer only had 1 allocation so far, taken. More expected around end of 2022
Sponsored