GTS Orders UK

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Porsche UK are fairly consistent. There is not a great conspiracy!

All dealers in UK got 2x GTS. A Sport Turismo for the showroom and showing off, like at the Cardiff Expo, (as it was the new model) and a saloon for demo.

They can’t order loads of showroom cars, put them all on Demo and sell for 20k over list. There might be the odd one shifted internally like a Reading Porsche UK ex press car but the vast majority are customer cars selling at MRSP. At least in UK.

Seems a bit more unregulated in US from the info on this forum!

After 3 months demo and showroom car will sell for over list and then it starts all over again!
Porsches always have impatient queue jumpers but these are usually existing customers who know exactly what they are doing and are not being ‘ripped off’

This has been the way for high demand Porsches for years. That’s why there is never a discount.
Just get on the waiting list as soon as possible and relax and be patient.

Order an electric Macan now and then be smug reading on the Macan forum about people waiting 18 months, after ordering 3 months after launch, and then hypothesising about great conspiracy theories as to why they can’t get a car quicker!

Then drive it for 2 years and sell it for a profit.
Keep it to yourself though!:lipssealed:
I preferred the conspiracy theory🤓….theory 😂
Sponsored

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
Congras to those with ST's now confirmed and on their way.

It's encouraging and hopefully the predicted delivery date from my dealer (12-15 months) will be accurate - deposit down early Feb.

Reactions: WGR

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
We have a build slot confirmed for 24th June for our gts st so I guess should see it July sometime 🤞
Which dealer did you order from (and when)?!

Reactions: WGR

UK gts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan gts
Country flag
Which dealer did you order from (and when)?!
Leeds, October so assume we're amongst the first allocations.

When we went to fix the spec he showed us they had 22 orders for the ST, although he wouldn't say how many they were being allocated every month I imagine there's a bit of a wait now.

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Leeds, October so assume we're amongst the first allocations.

When we went to fix the spec he showed us they had 22 orders for the ST, although he wouldn't say how many they were being allocated every month I imagine there's a bit of a wait now.
How did you find JCT600? I'm thinking of placing an order for a CT 4S with Teeside next week. So far I've been impressed compared to other dealers, very responsive and only want a £3k deposit. Did you throw in any dealer goodies?

UK gts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan gts
Country flag
How did you find JCT600? I'm thinking of placing an order for a CT 4S with Teeside next week. So far I've been impressed compared to other dealers, very responsive and only want a £3k deposit. Did you throw in any dealer goodies?
They're okay, no better or worse than any other dealer we've been through, have ordered a few cars from them now, but I'm not one to pester them for updates, just place the order and get on with life until they get in touch 😬 they've always been pretty accurate with forecast of delivery so no complaints there

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
I know you are all desperate to know if my car has the mysteriously elusive steel edges to the pedals.
I have been to check………
It DOES!
Also has the proper side skirts!
Woo Hoo

Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK 23D581C9-94B1-4294-A9C3-B10591AF1ED5

Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK DE165191-3359-4391-9853-225819D6659D

GEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
I have heard those issues about the electric cover, but I will risk it as I like the black accent. For the wet, keep a cloth in the car and wipe it down.

When you know it will be cold, bring a flask of hot water, or have some antifreeze to hand.
I rarely swiped to open the cover, instead I used to open it via a button on the centre console.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Saw a Frozen Blue GTS parked yesterday in Chelsea. It pains me to say this but it did not make me want to throw up!

BTW electric port covers are reliable in all weather in my experience.
Saw it again today clise up and I'm now back to thinking it is 🤢 as I previously thought it would be 😁

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Saw it again today clise up and I'm now back to thinking it is 🤢 as I previously thought it would be 😁
Still unsure about Frozen Blue. I see a CT with black wheels most mornings. It looks better on dull days.......... :)

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
I've just had a call with Porsche Solihull. They have been give various confirmed build dates up until the end of 2022 on Macans but nothing confirmed on Taycans as yet.

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
I received the call I was hoping for this morning. Finally news on my allocation for an ST GTS. Build slot in August for a late Sept/Oct delivery with any luck. I was apparently no 1 on their list after the lie own demonstrator. Deposit taken on launch day.
Sponsored