Haters Will Always Be Haters

Arno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S & Tesla Model-S 100D
Country flag
Sadly some people are jealous, and just need to make som harm to state their business. Unfortunately my neighbour is one of them. He lays his egg during night time like a scared chicken, and spits like a llama on the run. What can I say . . . haters will always be haters :mad:

It would be nice though if Porsche could include a software recorder on all 5 cams in the Taycan, similar to the system I've got it in our Tesla Model S. I wonder why they still haven't?

Luckily the most of people are nice, and loves the look of a nice Porsche. Yet, a single day has not passed without receiving pleasant comments and a smile when someone passing by ?

Last edited:

kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Imagine you are so miserable and hate your life so much that you do things like this out of jealousy and misery. People rather destroy other lives than try to improve their own lives.

I hope you can do something with the police and make that idiot pay.

OP
OP
Arno

Arno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S & Tesla Model-S 100D
Country flag
Imagine you are so miserable and hate your life so much that you do things like this out of jealousy and misery. People rather destroy other lives than try to improve their own lives.

I hope you can do something with the police and make that idiot pay.
I totally agree with you !!! They must have a sad life I recon :(

I have reported several incidents, but over here the Police don't bother or have time for such. They do express their sympathy at least . . .

I've just given up and let it pass, until hopefully they give up eventually.

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Sadly some people are jealous, and just need to make som harm to state their business. Unfortunately my neighbour is one of them. He lays his egg during night time like a scared chicken, and spits like a lama on the run. What can I say . . . haters will always be haters :mad:

It would ne nice though if Porsche could include a software recorder on all 5 cams in the Taycan, similar to the system I've got in our Tesla Model S. I wonder why they still haven't?

Luckily the most people are nice, and loves the look of a nice Porsche. Yet, it a day hasn't not passed without receiving pleasant comments and a smile when someone passing by ?

What kind of asshole would do this? Probably an anti-vaxer, climate denier too. Hopefully your local police will visit him. Do you have any video of him in the act? That would help with the prosecution and hopefully motivate the police to take this seriously.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I have reported several incidents, but over here the Police don't bother or have time for such. They do express their sympathy at least . . .
Its not just Vikings our two countries have in common then :)

I have a massive phobia around eggs (yep, its weird, I know). I can't be near them. I would have found cleaning this harder than most!

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
And I thought we only had jackasses like this in the US. Apparently they are everywhere (and likely of all political proclivities).

Glad you were able to clean it off without any damage. If you’re able to mount a motion-sensing IP camera near where you park the car you might be able to cause the egg to be on his face next time. These are relatively inexpensive & fairly easy to set up. If you need help I’m sure there are folks here that can help work you through it.

Cv009900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Yep it’s really sad to see the jealousy and rage people get out of others hard work.

ive had people stick the finger up at me while I’ve been driving for example.

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Targa 4S, '21 Cayenne S, '21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
What kind of asshole would do this? Probably an anti-vaxer, climate denier too. Hopefully your local police will visit him. Do you have any video of him in the act? That would help with the prosecution and hopefully motivate the police to take this seriously.
Yes, it must have something to do with his views on vaccines and the climate. Or maybe he's just an asshole. Hmmm.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Tell him to stop doing that.
It'll make it personal.
They don't feel anonymous anymore.
It works phycologically, then the car becomes a person: you.
That should help, don't ask me why but it works.
If not, well, ...war.
I always ask people politely, no threads, just ask.
They don't expect that and it'll break their normal way of thinking and could be the change in behavior.
"If you change one variable the outcome will be different"...
If not, well.....war.

Last edited:

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab, i4
Country flag
Sadly some people are jealous, and just need to make som harm to state their business. Unfortunately my neighbour is one of them. He lays his egg during night time like a scared chicken, and spits like a lama on the run. What can I say . . . haters will always be haters :mad:
Can You install a surveillance camera like Arlo or Reolink around the car? They are battery powered or solar powered. They react when somebody approaches and would make a nice video. Show your neighbour the video and and the police also.

I just do not understand people like that and am very surprised you have that in Norway? Publish it also on some local video site so he knows he is watched.
Sponsored