OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Felicity Ace is docking right now in Emden. I’m hoping my CT4 gets on this ship.

0691D024-7903-44A2-81B6-6DC7ABDDD527.jpeg
I dunno, man. That ship looks a little unsteady to me. Not sure I'd want my car on there.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Give it a few days, in the meantime you can assume with high certainty that if your West coast-bound car arrived in Emden before February 1st it's on Glovis Sonic.
@Ambroos and @CygnusX-1 Thanks to the both of you for your insight, advise and wisdom concerning TYD updates, vehicle carrier vessels and actual status of milestones.

I contacted my sales manager asking for a status update and he confirmed my Mamba Green CT4 was loaded onto the Glovis Sonic on 02/04/22 and the approximate milestone dates in TYD are on track and delivery expected late March. My TYD still shows Arrival Emden Port.

Mission C

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, MB GLS450
Country flag
For those of you hoping (like I was) that Felicity Ace would be brining your Taycan to Jacksonville, it's looking grim. As of today, it looks like Felicity Ace is no longer coming to Jacksonville. My dealer is showing next departure to Jacksonville isn't until February 18 now. My delivery date is now bumped from 3/4/22 to 3/25/22. What a bummer.

motherheroic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo S
the dionysos leader and my Turbo S is officially in the pacific! TYD has been updated regularly and has been extremely accurate or ahead of schedule for me so far...

Porsche Taycan March 2022 US Deliveries Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 10.05.28 AM

SteveTaycan101

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Targa 4S; 2016 Macan S; 2022 Taycan RWD TBD
Country flag
@Ambroos and @CygnusX-1 Thanks to the both of you for your insight, advise and wisdom concerning TYD updates, vehicle carrier vessels and actual status of milestones.

I contacted my sales manager asking for a status update and he confirmed my Mamba Green CT4 was loaded onto the Glovis Sonic on 02/04/22 and the approximate milestone dates in TYD are on track and delivery expected late March. My TYD still shows Arrival Emden Port.
Do you know what portal your sales manager accessed in order to confirm that your car was on the Glovis Sonic? Likewise, my TYD still shows arrival in Emden on 1/17 and my SA seems to be only looking at TYD. I would like to receive confirmation that my car is also on the Sonic. Thanks

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
Both my sales guy and TYD have confirmed that my Taycan did not make it on to Glovis Sonic. 2 weeks added to delivery estimate (now mid-April), and new "on vessel" estimate is 02/18 (probably RCC America).

Apparently there were a bunch of cars released in December (probably cars that were held back due to parts shortage until they could be completed), and there have been shipping capacity issues since then.

itsRandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
For those of you hoping (like I was) that Felicity Ace would be brining your Taycan to Jacksonville, it's looking grim. As of today, it looks like Felicity Ace is no longer coming to Jacksonville. My dealer is showing next departure to Jacksonville isn't until February 18 now. My delivery date is now bumped from 3/4/22 to 3/25/22. What a bummer.
Im in the same boat as you....although the problem is I'm not actually in the boat haha. My 4s has been in Emden since 1/17, and was supposed to enter Jacksonville late Feb for a 3/4 delivery. Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for 3/25.

Neil63

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT4, 2017 Volvo Polestar, March Apache 86S, Taycan
Country flag
Ditto. 4s in Emden since 1/17 and waiting for a boat to Jacksonville.

O2TheL

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots of Ducati, LR Defender, Audi S5, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ditto for me - Emden since 1/17 and waiting for boat to FL.

...looks like we're all (not) in the same boat!

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you know what portal your sales manager accessed in order to confirm that your car was on the Glovis Sonic? Likewise, my TYD still shows arrival in Emden on 1/17 and my SA seems to be only looking at TYD. I would like to receive confirmation that my car is also on the Sonic. Thanks
I just sent my Sales Manager your question and I'll let you know when he replies. I don't know what he is accessing to get the information, but he did know the VIN well in advance of TYD.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just curious if any of your estimated milestone completion dates have changed. I've had no updates since an additional "Ready for Transport" milestone completion showed up about 2 weeks ago (1st date is 01/12 followed by another Ready for Transport date of 03/18). No changes to estimated milestone completion dates since then.

SteveTaycan101

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just curious if any of your estimated milestone completion dates have changed. I've had no updates since an additional "Ready for Transport" milestone completion showed up about 2 weeks ago (1st date is 01/12 followed by another Ready for Transport date of 03/18). No changes to estimated milestone completion dates since then.
No, none of my milestone dates have changed: arrived at Emden 1/17 and delivery date is still 3/18

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No, none of my milestone dates have changed: arrived at Emden 1/17 and delivery date is still 3/18
That is my delivery date also in Santa Clara - 03/18

SteveTaycan101

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That is my delivery date also in Santa Clara - 03/18
I texted my SA to ask him to use his internal source of information to ascertain whether or not my car made it onto the Sonic. Waiting to hear back from him.

Jonmar

First Name
Maryann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayman, 2022 Taycan on order!
Country flag
I have something similar. I have had no updates since 1/31. I got a Ready for Transport with a 1/31 date followed by a Ready for Transport of 3/11 which is actually the date expected at the dealer. My original date to the dealer was 3/18 but that did change to 3/11 when the Ready for transport date went to 1/31. No other updates since then.
Sponsored