OP
tchavei

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
8 days is well before the recent 'stop sale' which only happened on Wednesday as I understand it. Apparently my dealer was mid-way through a handover when they got the message from Porsche AG, and they had to send the customer away without their car (in a loaner)!! At least I had 12 hours' notice.

I'm enjoying the Turbo S Saloon I've been given in the meantime, which is allowing me to get used to various functionality and I will have a better idea of what I want to be set up on my car when I collect it, hopefully very soon...
Woah. I got mine Monday. No contact from dealership since then. So I should I block their phone number in case they want it back? 😬😁
Sponsored

Binson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey GTS, BMW X5 4.0i M Sport,
Country flag
Woah. I got mine Monday. No contact from dealership since then. So I should I block their phone number in case they want it back? 😬😁
Maybe, but drive carefully!

Ammo102

First Name
Amardeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4S, Audi Q3
Country flag
My Taycan 4S CT is sitting at the dealership, but cant be released because of this stop sale, was meant to pick it up on friday but got informed thursday night that it has to be cancelled - so frustrating - Ordered Jan 22 and its like so close but yet so far

OP
OP
tchavei

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Maybe, but drive carefully!
I suspect its UK cars only. We haven't seen anyone in mainland Europe with this issue.

Maybe steering wheel related? Anyone checked they were mounted on the right side? 😬😂

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
A few more people posted on fb about getting their cars this week so i dont think its a general campaign affecting all Taycans but a select few, and from the data most of them seem to be UK.

mjw930

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT, ‘21 Ridgeline (modded)
Country flag
No one but Porsche knows the scope but it’s not limited to the UK and it’s not model specific.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Don’t think so, I collected mine on Wednesday afternoon, so I would guess only some.
The call happened later on Wednesday afternoon. You got yours just in time!

DaddyCool

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (Ordered Nov 21, expect May 23)
Country flag
Just spoken with my SA. My Taycan 4 CT is in a UK port currently, and will be subjected to the Stop Sale. He went on to further explain that all details of all (UK) Taycans are to be sent back to Porsche HQ when in the workshop at the dealership. It then takes a further 3 days for Porsche to respond with either continue with the sale or the workshop needs to do something (he mentioned software related).

Spoilt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo, Mini Cooper
Country flag
Normally I had an appointment to go pick up my ST today. My SA called me that my car is also involved with the recall.
He told me I can pick up something nice to drive around with in the meantime... Curious what car I get

dtv852

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Hybrid 2020, Macan 2022
Country flag
Got my 4S CT last Wednesday, just before the recall. Unfortunately, I had to return the car on Friday for an as yet determined time period. Fortunately, I was given a Taycan Turbo S to drive from their used inventory. I may not return it. I have had some fast cars in the past (458, 911 Turbo, 360), but the Turbo S is in a whole other category. Yikes.

Spoilt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo, Mini Cooper
Country flag
Normally I had an appointment to go pick up my ST today. My SA called me that my car is also involved with the recall.
He told me I can pick up something nice to drive around with in the meantime... Curious what car I get
In the meantime, I got a Taycan 4 CT 👌

Great service from Porsche Centre Liège

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
Got my 4S CT last Wednesday, just before the recall. Unfortunately, I had to return the car on Friday for an as yet determined time period. Fortunately, I was given a Taycan Turbo S to drive from their used inventory. I may not return it. I have had some fast cars in the past (458, 911 Turbo, 360), but the Turbo S is in a whole other category. Yikes.
I am having so much fun in my 4S that I am glad I never test drove a Turbo (just a GTS). The test drive alone sold me on RAS (Thank God!!). When I do a build similar to my 4S on a Turbo S the $$$ are so insane I close the page immediately. But ohhh I’m still dreaming. Enjoy ;)
Sponsored