Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
As others have noted on recuperation, that little button on the steering wheel is great.
I would still like a pedal, but really, having the overrun toggle option at all is really great and probably underrated.

Pushing the clutch in to disengage the drive is a big part of driving a manual and it always annoys the crap out of me that I can’t do that in an automatic.

It’s really awesome to see Porsche implement the car this way.

Bari

First Name
Bari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 911 GTS, 2021 Cayenne GTS Coupe, 2021 Taycan.
Country flag
There is a volume control on the lower screen/touch panel - bottom right, below A/C controls - + and - 'buttons'. It is not well marked but as the only driver I use the steering wheel scroller 99% of the time. If you had the passenger display I think you can also set this up to control the music volume.
I agree with your comments on the wheels and cameras!
You can use a one finger scroll up and down on the mouse very easily instead of the plus and minus button.

Lansford

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
There is a volume control on the lower screen/touch panel - bottom right, below A/C controls - + and - 'buttons'. It is not well marked but as the only driver I use the steering wheel scroller 99% of the time. If you had the passenger display I think you can also set this up to control the music volume.
I agree with your comments on the wheels and cameras!
Hi There - now that you've had the car for a while, how do you like the insulated option? Does it work? Was it worth it? Would you option it again?

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Hi There - now that you've had the car for a while, how do you like the insulated option? Does it work? Was it worth it? Would you option it again?
Absolutely, I like it quiet.

Glaswerks DMV