Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
How long are people at the dealers to get the update done?

Mines in tmrw, so just looking to juggle my diary about.
Sponsored

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
How long are people at the dealers to get the update done?

Mines in tmrw, so just looking to juggle my diary about.
They say allow a few hours. Mine was booked as a while you wait appointment. In and out in around an hour and a half.

JM Lora

First Name
Jeanlora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
Just got notified of a new campaign out for our Taycans. Sreen shot below. I just took delivery of my Taycan last month, and my VIN is on the list.

Capture.PNG
I just came from my Porsche delearship, they told me this increases range by 30-40KM, have they told you the same? Have you noticed this change? Or have you learned something new?

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I just came from my Porsche delearship, they told me this increases range by 30-40KM, have they told you the same? Have you noticed this change? Or have you learned something new?
Just picked up my car following this update and few minor things. Can confirm the range estimate from the guessometer is up about 60km for me (PB only).

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Has the weather got warmer perhaps as the update would not deliver such an increase in range IMHO?

Reactions: sfr

sfr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4s MY 2021
Country flag
Had it mid-March and didn't notice any upgrade on the range.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
Has the weather got warmer perhaps as the update would not deliver such an increase in range IMHO?
In December, 100% SoC was 200 miles on my MY22 CT4. In March it was about 230 miles. And now after WNA5 with 70 degree weather I am seeing 100% SoC reaching 270+ miles. If next Winter 100% SoC is greater than 200 miles, then I could see attributing some improvement to the WNA5 update.

Edit 19-May-2022: I did a 100% charge overnight and reached a surprising 295 mile estimated range. I may not have to wait until December to be persuaded that the WNA5 update did improve range.
Porsche Taycan New campaign (WNA5) Power Electronics and DME Software Update IMG_0281

Last edited:

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
You note any upgrade on the range????
Unfortunately I’m probably not the best person to ask. I had only done a few hundred miles when I got the update done. I have noticed the claimed range at 100% has increased but this could well be the upturn in weather and driving style rather than the update. On collection 100% it said 200 miles. Progressively getting better. 220miles, 240 miles and last week 252miles.

JM Lora

First Name
Jeanlora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
Unfortunately I’m probably not the best person to ask. I had only done a few hundred miles when I got the update done. I have noticed the claimed range at 100% has increased but this could well be the upturn in weather and driving style rather than the update. On collection 100% it said 200 miles. Progressively getting better. 220miles, 240 miles and last week 252miles.
Thanks for your reply, I live in Dominican Republic, hot weather all year, hope this increase at least 30/40 KM as my porsche dealership told me.

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Looks like nobody really knows what the WNA5 update does...... went through the whole threat.

Rock

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My air conditioner failed and the dealer replaced the three (3) refrigerant sensors. This was not done proactively but after they failed. The dealer did a great job replacing in one day. The car was built in Jan 2021 so it had the defective sensors with the blue paint mark.
Sponsored