November 2023 Deliveries

TLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS; 2021 Honda Accord; 2015 911(sold)
Country flag
Yes, I’d love the contact info. The dealer is already going to do the ceramic coating and the clear side lights for me, but I was worried about letting just “anyone” do the rear windshield after reading that it could compromise some components. A vetted shop would be appreciated!
@G3ologist…. Ensure you verify the brand of ceramic coating the dealer will apply… some dealers tend to use a brand that is not as good as a shop. Also, get a quote from the shop I’m sending you the name of, they may be cheaper…. Just a thought.

I used GlasWerks DMV (571-370-8500) on the recommendation from someone else on the form and I am very pleased with their work.

There is a short snip of them prepping my car (coffee beige metallic) for the PPF on their instagram page.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I used GlasWerks DMV (571-370-8500) on the recommendation from someone else on the form and I am very pleased with their work.
GlasWerks is owned by a member of this forum: @Adrian@GlasWerksDMV. On my Taycan I had them do soft close door mechanism install in addition to PPF, custom wheels, leather treatment, windshield crack prevention film, brake caliper painting, and I forget what else over the years.

Adrian@GlasWerksDMV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, GT4.5, Dakar & 296GTS Ordered!
Country flag
Yes, I’d love the contact info. The dealer is already going to do the ceramic coating and the clear side lights for me, but I was worried about letting just “anyone” do the rear windshield after reading that it could compromise some components. A vetted shop would be appreciated!

We are more than happy to assist, TLC's beautiful Coffee Beige Taycan was the 32nd in just 2023. You could say we know our way around these cars fairly well at this point!

Patrick303

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Taycan 4S, 2017 Ducati Monster 821
Country flag
I live in Colorado, but due to lack of available allocations locally I ended up ordering my Taycan from a Florida dealership. The car was delivered to the dealership on Nov 10, then transported to CO. I was finally able to bring her home today after a week at a local shop getting a buff & polish, full PPF, ceramic coating, ceramic tint, and Euro side marker lights.

Porsche Taycan November 2023 Deliveries PPF and tint