October 2023 Deliveries

FrozenBerries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Nope, both the website and my dealers system shows the car still on the boat. The dealer was convinced the boat was still waiting to be unloaded till I showed them the map showing it clearly leaving, lol.
Same sitch! Keep me posted if anything changes- here’s to hoping for the next week…
Sponsored

FrozenBerries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
My SA thinks they'll have it probably early next week. TYD also has it at the dealer on the 7th
Similar story here! Backdated status update to 10/28. No update from my dealer but new delivery eta on site of next week…

OP
OP
Calvin1331

Calvin1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
@Calvin1331 or @FrozenBerries will you try to negotiate anything off MSRP?
I'm not really sure how that would even work. They have my deposit which is not refundable and things have for the most part been completely on schedule so I'm not sure I have much room to haggle on price.

Last edited:

new2porsche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SQ7, 458, V60 P
Country flag
I'm not really sure how that would even work. They have my deposit which is none refundable and things have for the most part been completely on schedule so I'm not sure I have much room to haggle on price.
I guess in California where they can’t hold onto your deposit there is a bit more wiggle room if you’re willing to walk away from the car and take back your deposit.

OP
OP
Calvin1331

Calvin1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
I guess in California where they can’t hold onto your deposit there is a bit more wiggle room if you’re willing to walk away from the car and take back your deposit.
yeah, if that was the case I would try for sure :)