October 2023 Deliveries

Calvin1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
My car just reached Emden on the 6th so I figured it was worth starting a thread for October deliveries. Trying to get a feeling now for how long it may be before it is on a ship. We're already past the trackers estimate of 9/7/23, but thats somewhat unsurprising ;)
Sponsored

Tucson_Jim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan turbo
Country flag
My car reached Emden in early May and, as far as I know, it's still there waiting on a heater. I was told a Q4 arrival date in the US. I canceled my order and bought a used turbo instead.

DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag
My car reached Emden in early May and, as far as I know, it's still there waiting on a heater. I was told a Q4 arrival date in the US. I canceled my order and bought a used turbo instead.
Heater or battery? A late April early May build is a bit late for the heater delays, but just in the middle of the WNT8/APB2 battery issues.

DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag
My car just reached Emden on the 6th so I figured it was worth starting a thread for October deliveries. Trying to get a feeling now for how long it may be before it is on a ship. We're already past the trackers estimate of 9/7/23, but thats somewhat unsurprising ;)
On top of any Porsche delays, the hurricane season seems to be rather annoying this year.
Porsche Taycan October 2023 Deliveries 1694361726780

Tucson_Jim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan turbo
Country flag
Heater or battery? A late April early May build is a bit late for the heater delays, but just in the middle of the WNT8/APB2 battery issues.
Was told heater. Supply from Ukraine disrupted. Glad I went the way I did. Love the car.

Gstahl

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan GTS and others
Country flag
Has anyone seen the September shipping schedules? I go to PWL and get the August ship schedule as the latest they have. My GTS missed the last boat in August by a day.

violuma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 RWD
Country flag
Is it considered kosher to post production photos in here? I'm scheduled for October production.

FrozenBerries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Is it considered kosher to post production photos in here? I'm scheduled for October production.
Seems fine to me?

Also, what are folks doing nowadays in terms of shopping around for financing? Thinking about getting some preapprovals soon myself...

new2porsche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SQ7, 458, V60 P
Country flag
I did not receive any production photos. Car is currently sitting at the port. TYD still shows oct delivery.

Also, does anyone happen to know if all Northern California cars come into Benicia or do they also come into San Diego?

Last edited:

TLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS; 2021 Honda Accord; 2015 911(sold)
Country flag
I’m joining the October 2023 Deliveries - My dealer delivery date just slipped from 9/21 to 10/12. Car has been at the Baltimore Port since 8/31. I guess they’ve decided to test the battery sealant prior to releasing to the dealership…🤔

Last edited:

summerlion

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 CT4S
Country flag
I’m joining the October 2023 Deliveries - My dealer delivery date just slipped from 9/21 to 10/12. Car has been at the Baltimore Port since 8/31. I guess they’ve decided to test the battery sealant prior to releasing to the dealership…🤔
Same here, except mine has been at Jacksonville since July 10. I've had previous predictions of August 3, August 25, and September 21. This time they spun the wheel and it stopped on October 6.

Not a good look that a car that took a week to build came off the assembly line with so many problems they take six months to fix.

OP
OP
Calvin1331

Calvin1331

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
welp, unless there is a delay in the tracker updating looks like my car didn't get on the Glovis Clipper. Looks like maybe that pushes me out of October from what I can tell :(

DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag
welp, unless there is a delay in the tracker updating looks like my car didn't get on the Glovis Clipper. Looks like maybe that pushes me out of October from what I can tell :(
It took a day or so for TYD to update in our case.
Sponsored