MissionE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Turbo
Country flag
Third time I charged at the lounge in Bingen am Rhein. It is at a good location for my charge stops. Had to be in Tubingen to give a lecture

Good charge speeds

Six chargers. Up till now I was alone or just one other Taycan charging. Because it is Porsche only even on busy days it is a guarantee for direct acces

The location it self is close to the highway. On the location itself nothing else to do. Next to an Audi dealership. 500 meters back there is an Ionity with Mc Donald’s and other restaurants.

Good coffee and clean restrooms

Since last time plug and charge was added. Works well.

I didn’t need to use the code to open the gate. I think it worked with number plate recognition now

IMG_0914.jpeg

IMG_0911.jpeg

IMG_0912.jpeg

IMG_0913.jpeg

IMG_0909.jpeg

IMG_0910.jpeg
They’re neat, but they need human attendants. And the elongated charge port doesn’t really make as much sense as the Audi design where all of the cars are kind of nursing one singular building. I do think more manufacturers will offer these as an exclusive option for brand specific experience [strange that Tesla does not] and expect membership-based gas/charging boutiques to sprout throughout; considering the shitty state most gas stations are in today.

Last edited: