Real World Range - CT Design Wheel

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Now cars are being delivered does anybody have any real range data on the 21” CT design wheel??

this design was a grower on me but is now definitely my favourite! However in terms of aerodynamic it looks awful, and is obviously a 21 incher which is also detrimental.

The YouTube (gentian blue) range test on the 21’s was with the exclusive design, which is known to be more efficient than the mission e’s…….cross turismo design wheel looks like it really could be style over substance?!
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I wouldn't overly worry about range impact as there are many other governing factors some of which you can control and many which you can't.

On the Taycan microsite there is a range calculator which will help - you can select wheels etc.

21" look great but be wary of the ride as less rubber = less comfort around town if that's a concern.

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I’m aware of the calculator…but I was interested in any “real world” data.
The calculator states both 21” wheels perform the same but I think that’s doubtful given the design…

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
The calculator is surprisingly accurate all other things being equal - temp, wind, battery temp, style of driving, load, driving mode, flat / incline, weather, regen on / off AC mode and so on.

Allow ± 7 - 10 miles.
Sponsored