lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Blue (shiny) 20 plate I passed in my dirty white one today near Bracknell. Defo showed me up, but I had just driven up from Somerset, so I have an excuse for being filthy! This thread kinda feels like a car dating site!!
Sponsored

Talisker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo S, 20 Taycan Turbo, 23 Taycan Turbo S ST
Country flag
spotted my first Taycan on the road today and it was just a mile from home in the village of Neston in Wiltshire (white just like mine)

OP
OP
Peterw

Peterw

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo -soon
Country flag
Spotted Black Taycan S with lovely carbon blade wheels in knutsford Cheshire, car park yesterday reg P* ** EZO, anyone in the forum ?, just a few spaces away from my volcano grey turbo

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Finally I'm not alone (I hope) in Central Manchester. Saw a white one only got the first 4 digits...MA70...about 17.00 at the junction of Errwood Road and Crossley Road up near Levenshulme High School...anyone in here? I was in my Gentian Blue and beeped :CWL: . Man it looked nice in white

UKTIVO

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Spotted two Taycan today.. the first was a few cars in front of me in Newcastle under Lyme.. A34 dark colour.. the second was a 4s (i think) white with GAV on the reg. Again on the A34 heading towards Newcastle under Lyme.. both were within 5 mins of each other....

Alex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW 435i, X5, Range Rover Sport TDV8
Country flag
Passed a grey one on Friday on the Wirral. Started with DK70, didn't clock the model but I've seen it a few times around Wallasey recently.

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Passed a grey one on Friday on the Wirral. Started with DK70, didn't clock the model but I've seen it a few times around Wallasey recently.
Saw a white one yesterday on the A11 in Norfolk (I was in van so I stared), which may be the one I spotted on the thickthorn roundabout one morning on my way into work(in my Carmine Red). ZNU was the end of the plate. It looked cool- I took a white 4S for a test drive in Cambridge and had thought white was for me. Carmine Red won me over though.

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
First one in a while this morning. Reg ending YUO, think it was volcano grey. Coming from Stratford way A46 onto the M40.

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
And another one yesterday in Bromsgrove. Plate ending VSP, looked like a gentian blue same as mine

SYN_Skydance

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s and MG ZS EV
Country flag
Had my Taycan for 3 months now and I've just spotted my first other Taycan. It's parked right next to me on the Wolstanton retail park