Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Long term lurker piping up to say... mine has left the factory! Mamba Green 4S on its way to Emben, should be with the dealer on the 16th and hopefully here for Christmas. Slightly surprised to get the mail from our dealer as the app still says 'awaiting production'. We don't have the full tracker here in the UK.

Seeing people talking about tracking ships - does anyone know the name of the ship that sails UK cars to Grimsby from Emben?

Any recommendations for insurance companies would be welcome too.
https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9179995
Could be on Neckkar Highway due into Grimsby tomorrow

You can look at ships in or due in at Emden then look to see their next port call. Also look at ships expected at Grimsby and see if they have come from Emden. The fleet is all called Highway.... Mallacca Highway, Danube Highway way etc
Sponsored

thebuttonmonkey

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9179995
Could be on Neckkar Highway due into Grimsby tomorrow

You can look at ships in or due in at Emden then look to see their next port call. Also look at ships expected at Grimsby and see if they have come from Emden. The fleet is all called Highway.... Mallacca Highway, Danube Highway way etc
That's amazing, thank you!

thebuttonmonkey

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was finally able to pickup my car today. It was sitting in Houston for Port Processing for more than a month. (Vessel: St Martin)

Super Happy To Drive It.

Thank You for all the forum members for feedback and advice

CECEA29B-8A9C-4D99-9485-998C9C65AFF7.jpeg
Very jealous - that's pretty much the same as the car I'm waiting for!

Edit: if you ever drag yourself out of the driver's seat long enough I'd *love* some more pics.

Last edited:

Rp59

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera
Country flag
I see a lot of 12/2 (Dec 2nd, for clarity) port arrival dates being reported across vastly different locales. It's either going to be a killer day for Porsche, or it's a default calculated based on a still-2022 final delivery date.
I’m sure they’re hoping to close out the year with a bang. My Targa GTS is on the Glovis Clipper currently ported in Brunswick. (Finally on US soil). Waiting for it to port Benicia on Dec. 23rd. AND it has 3 stops before it gets to Benicia! But wow, what a closing for 2022 for Porsche!!! My baby still needs to be transported to Chicago with 6 cars on so needs to make 6 stops between Monterey and Chicago. Looks like Mid January for me…..Still….. extremely excited. This is my first 911, all others have been Panamera’s, which I have LOVED!!!! But hey, getting older, but getting younger in my head!!! Lol!!!

Porsche Taycan December 2022 Deliveries BBB607CE-6BD7-44C6-AE87-0E9B8B20CF45

Last edited:

Tesla2Taycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85 + Taycan GTS
Country flag
The range shown at 95% charge was 185mi for my new GTS with less than 20mi driven. This is in the Northern California winter and the new car was inside the dealership but it was charged outdoors earlier in the day.

I felt this was low. I have the performance battery plus.

Is there anyone else here with a similar range for a new GTS with the same battery? Is this normal? I expected a little more.

minstril

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Pretty sure that won’t be accurate til you put some miles on it.

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
The range shown at 95% charge was 185mi for my new GTS with less than 20mi driven. This is in the Northern California winter and the new car was inside the dealership but it was charged outdoors earlier in the day.

I felt this was low. I have the performance battery plus.

Is there anyone else here with a similar range for a new GTS with the same battery? Is this normal? I expected a little more.
Yea, same here on my newly delivered GTS with only about 100 miles on it. SA assured me this was normal and that the number should become larger after I log some more miles on it, assuming I'm not doing launch control runs 20 times a day.