OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
update for u, my vehicle pretty much got to the port the day after it was released from factory. TYD is showing its expected depart date as 3/16 but that has past. Im guessing our cars will be on the Siem Confucius? It got to emden port on march 13th, and its been there since. Just speculating
You’re right, Siem Confucius is in Emden port currently. I can’t quite tell if it’s destined for Davisville, but it’s done the RI/FL circuit previously. We’ll see!
Sponsored

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB EQE SUV 350+, ‘23 Taycan RWD coming soon
Country flag
My TYD just updated saying it left port on 3/13. I can't find any schedules that say a boat left on 3/13. Also, no boat name provided. Estimated delivery to dealer on 4/8.

solid_snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
Follow up to my previous post, Siem Confucious has left Eden this afternoon bound for Halifax.
siem aristotle did a route from emden to halifax to davisville to FL this month, so maybe thats going to be the route here for siem confucious. TYD hasnt updated for me yet but im really hoping my car is on that boat. My projected delivery is 4/6

see pic below of siem aristotle route from earlier this month
Porsche Taycan April 2023 Deliveries IMG_1588.PNG

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I've also seen them go from Halifax to Jacksonville, which is what I'm hoping for since I'm in FL.

stonecold926

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
My built has been holding at Emden port since March 1. It has passed the scheduled departure date March 14, yet still no update at all on my TYD. Delivery time remains April 17 but my SA told me it's April 22 on his Porsche tracking system.
Absolutely a mess without any information from Porsche for my case.

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My built has been holding at Emden port since March 1. It has passed the scheduled departure date March 14, yet still no update at all on my TYD. Delivery time remains April 17 but my SA told me it's April 22 on his Porsche tracking system.
Absolutely a mess without any information from Porsche for my case.
FWIW, my car got to the port on 2/22 and a boat left that day. My SA said it would leave 3/17, TYD updated today and says 3/13 but Siem Confucious left today. No idea which boat the car is on.

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks! Finally an updated schedule posted on their site. Looks like two more chances for an April delivery, if I missed the first boat going from Emden to Davisville.

No updated info on TYD after my build arrived at Emden. If I don’t see anything this week, I’ll follow up with my SA.

gkellogg

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Porsche CS Cab, 2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
I was originally scheduled for an April delivery in California for my GTS. Originally predicted to start manufacturing on March 7th, but got notification that it started today (March 21st); all in all, a two week delay isn't bad. Of course, it may have holds for post-production changes, and has about a month of transit time, so now scheduled to arrive at the end of May. In the mean time, I'll have to make do with my 2006 Carrera 2S, which has treated me quite well over the years.

stonecold926

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Just (finally) got the first update on TYD since 3/1. My 2/20 built (has been holding at the Emden port since 3/1) now scheduled to leave on 4/7, will arrive San Diego 5/5. It's about a full month delay.

So guess I will see you guys on the May delivery thread? 😅

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks! Finally an updated schedule posted on their site. Looks like two more chances for an April delivery, if I missed the first boat going from Emden to Davisville.

No updated info on TYD after my build arrived at Emden. If I don’t see anything this week, I’ll follow up with my SA.
TYD has officially bumped my build to leave Emden on 4/7…. looks like missing two earlier vessel opportunities and now scheduled for the SFL Conductor to Davisville. My delivery has been pushed by 3 weeks so far with an estimated end of April date.

laua

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, V60, CT4S incoming
Country flag
I am cautiously excited as my car just finished production and is scheduled to be released for 3/23, port departure on 3/29, US arrival by 4/14 and delivery on the 18th.

My time sheet originally scheduled production completion on 3/10 with shipping on 3/17 so about a 2 week delay. That said my dealer had told me to expect May delivery so I’m tracking ahead of expectations. Hope it sticks!

solid_snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
TYD has officially bumped my build to leave Emden on 4/7…. looks like missing two earlier vessel opportunities and now scheduled for the SFL Conductor to Davisville. My delivery has been pushed by 3 weeks so far with an estimated end of April date.
same dates for me too now, 4/7 departure and ill be getting delivery around end of month via davisville port entry, a bit bummed it didnt make a recent ship
Sponsored