15% off Function on Demand until September 29, 2022

TxnBluDvl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has anyone else gotten a promo from Porsche re 15% off purchases of lifetime FoD until the end of quarter? Anyone planning on taking advantage of it? Code to get the discount is FALL.
Sponsored

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Yep, I received an email earlier today (Sept. 22, 2022). It's an over-the-air (OTA) update, so there's no need to go to the dealership. The only FoD listed in my email was Porsche's Intelligent Range Manager.

I logged into the USA Porsche Portal, and no FoDs were listed (unless I'm looking in the wrong place ...?). I hopped over to the Porsche Connect Store, and all that was offered was the
Car Security Package for US$280/yr and In-car Wi-Fi Hotspot powered by Verizon for US$20/mo.
Porsche Taycan 15% off Function on Demand until September 29, 2022 1663906520542

Deleted member 6348

I got the same email, but my 2022 with all of the updates still won’t do function on demand. I called Connect Store support and they were totally useless. Porsche apparently doesn’t want my money. Totally disinterested in solving my issue and didn’t look into it.

I don’t “need” ALK and Innodrive, but would be buying them via FOD if the connect store actually worked for my car.

My only Connect Store options are the WiFi and security upgrade. 🫤

If someone solves this riddle, please let me know.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
The "pay back" for ALK full purchase after 15% discount is almost 3 years verses paying the $24/month. Since my Taycan is nearly a year old now, think I will just stay with the monthly subscription because I most likely will not keep the car longer than 4 years. Also the monthly subscription can be started and stopped if you only want it during certain times.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Got the email and my car a maxed out spec w/o Innodrive for good reason :). No plans to add now.

ThePaddyWan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Polestar 2, Maverick
Country flag
Received the email, but, my only option is the Intelligent Range Manager. Since I only drive locally, don't see much value in adding it.

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4S, ‘21 Defender 110
Country flag
I can’t even get FoD to show up in the Connect store….
Support said that i am missing WNJ8…. Confusing, i have the newest software (color icons). Anyway, now need to take it in for this
Sponsored