Am I the first with this OTA?

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
If anything is waiting to be applied there will be a note in the PCM Notification screen.

If you have had the car at a dealers then chances are they will applied all outstanding ones.

Little point therefore to not auto apply.
I get the message when a new one arrives, but I never run it. I recall being able to view the list of outstanding updates, but couldn’t find it yesterday in the PCM.
Sponsored

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I get the message when a new one arrives, but I never run it. I recall being able to view the list of outstanding updates, but couldn’t find it yesterday in the PCM.
It’s hidden in a sneaky app called “updates” 🤣

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
If you have auto update enabled then there will be no user accessible record of it after the event. If you don't then it will remain in notifications (all) unless dealer has applied.

DGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Rubystar, Fiat 500e La Prima Cabriolet
Country flag
from NL I too got the update notification last Sunday, didn't perform the update yet, glad to see it went well as supposed too with you guys.

Pmfmagalhaes

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I just got the notification when I arrived at work this morning. selected to go ahead with it, so fingers crossed I have a car to drive home in later today :fingerscrossed:

ben1

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
Got the WNW2 high voltage update today in Belgium.

Does anybody know more about the content of this update ? What does it actually do ?

I searched for forum for more info. Not much to be found.

Last edited:

Snyder85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Hi everybody! I’m Andrea and I have a Taycan 4s. I’m writing here because I’m having problems to activate the upload: as you can see by the images I can’t push to the button to start the upload because (once I switch the car off, before going out) a message says there is an ACTIVE PROCESS. Could you please help me to understand where is the problem? Thank you so much

Porsche Taycan Am I the first with this OTA? IMG_2616

Porsche Taycan Am I the first with this OTA? IMG_2617

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi everybody! I’m Andrea and I have a Taycan 4s. I’m writing here because I’m having problems to activate the upload: as you can see by the images I can’t push to the button to start the upload because (once I switch the car off, before going out) a message says there is an ACTIVE PROCESS. Could you please help me to understand where is the problem? Thank you so much

IMG_2616.jpeg

IMG_2617.jpeg
Try the two finger reset on the PCM (top right hand corner of the display). Search the forum for more tips on this reset.

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Anyone notice any charging differences? I’ve had a couple charges starting from 1-2%SOC and preheated to 112-114F and I noticed the battery temp ramps up much faster than before. Maintaining 260-265kW to about48% which is what it could do before the WNW2 update but it hits 133-135F at that point and throttles down to 150kW. It used to maintain 180kW for a while if I recall. So many variables so I’m not sure if this is because of the update or the hotter ambient or what.

Strangely, I did notice that my Cross Turismo with ORDP now defaults to high ride height (which it should have from new with that option) even though mine behaved just like regular CTs since new.

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Im not sure if this is related to this new update but has anyone noticed you can now turn off your car with keyfob lock button without having to press & hold power button when exiting... I've been using it for the past week now and it's been hit/miss.

Snyder85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Try the two finger reset on the PCM (top right hand corner of the display). Search the forum for more tips on this reset.
Thanks for the answer. I followed instructions on YouTube and I made a reset. But I have the same problem: the message remains in green and if I click on that it says there is in the car an active process… did anybody had my same problem? I can’t find any solutions, I tried also to contact porsche service but they can’t help me! Thanks so much
Sponsored